Windows 10: My Lenovo Audio

Discus and support My Lenovo Audio in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI, One day i found my lenovo audio suddenly stopped working. i tried all trouble shooting, updating drivers and all that i could find on the net.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KumarIyer, Jul 21, 2020.

1. KumarIyer Win User

My Lenovo Audio

HI,

One day i found my lenovo audio suddenly stopped working. i tried all trouble shooting, updating drivers and all that i could find on the net. still no luck. Can someone help me??

Kumar Iyer

:)

KumarIyer, Jul 21, 2020

2. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 21, 2020
  4. My Lenovo Audio

My Windows Audio is a Mess

Hi there Punchcard, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I would suggest for now is to completely remove the Audio drivers listed in the Device Manager. Please make sure you remove all listed under Sound and audio devices.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

And then please see if there are any improvements.

FerdinandNanalig, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

My Lenovo Audio

1. My Lenovo Audio - Similar Threads - Lenovo Audio

2. Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo: My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen using Window 10. The original audio driver is IntelR Display Audio with device status: "This device is working properly" in properties. However, there is "no output/input device found" in the sound settings and the headphone jack...
  3. Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo: My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen using Window 10. The original audio driver is IntelR Display Audio with device status: "This device is working properly" in properties. However, there is "no output/input device found" in the sound settings and the headphone jack...
  4. Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I troubleshoot the connectivity and audio issues with my AirPods on my Lenovo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I troubleshoot the connectivity and audio issues with my AirPods on my Lenovo...: Hello, I would love some help getting the sound and microphone to work on my Airpods when they are connected to my Lenovo laptop. For the last year, I have noticed that my AirPods would be "Connected" to my laptop. However, the sound plays on my laptop. I have removed my...
  6. How can I troubleshoot the connectivity and audio issues with my AirPods on my Lenovo...

How can I troubleshoot the connectivity and audio issues with my AirPods on my Lenovo...: Hello, I would love some help getting the sound and microphone to work on my Airpods when they are connected to my Lenovo laptop. For the last year, I have noticed that my AirPods would be "Connected" to my laptop. However, the sound plays on my laptop. I have removed my...
  7. Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store: All links seem to lead ONLY to the Dolby page on MS Store. Trying ..... INSTALL > Get, etc. shows a message about "... something happened on our ..." photo in lower right corner....
  8. Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store: All links seem to lead ONLY to the Dolby page on MS Store. Trying ..... INSTALL > Get, etc. shows a message about "... something happened on our ..." photo in lower right corner....
  9. Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store

10. Lenovo ThinkPad audio suddenly barely audible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ThinkPad audio suddenly barely audible: Solution for T490s Type 20NX, 20NY Laptop ThinkPad - Type 20NY Jan 2024: After trying all the troubleshooting tips which didn't work, I rolled back my device's sound driver to the previously installed driver: System settings/Device Properties Speakers/Additional Device...