Windows 10: My Lenovo computer do not find my Sony MH.3000 headphones in Bluetooth.

Discus and support My Lenovo computer do not find my Sony MH.3000 headphones in Bluetooth. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI!I recently bought a Lenovo computer and it do not see my Sony MH 3000 headset Bluetooth.My phone sees it.I have updated and restarted the computer.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roar Ousland, Feb 10, 2024.

1. My Lenovo computer do not find my Sony MH.3000 headphones in Bluetooth.

HI!I recently bought a Lenovo computer and it do not see my Sony MH 3000 headset Bluetooth.My phone sees it.I have updated and restarted the computer.I found one discussion about the same problem, and ti recommended to delete the Bluetooth driver, reboot and it will reinstall.Before I start to delete things, I would like to know which of these lines to delete.

:)

Roar Ousland, Feb 10, 2024

2. Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueMy Lenovo computer do not find my Sony MH.3000 headphones in Bluetooth. :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Feb 10, 2024
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Feb 10, 2024
  4. My Lenovo computer do not find my Sony MH.3000 headphones in Bluetooth.

Cannot pair Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones (Windows 11)

Cannot pair Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones to Windows 11 laptop. My computer does not recognize (find) the headphones.

• I have connected to other Bluetooth devices from the computer without problems.
    • I can pair and connect the headphones to my iPhone without problems.
    I have tried numerous troubleshooting suggestions found on the Sony website, Microsoft website, and Reddit, including:

• Double-check that I am pushing the right button on the headphones for pairing.
    • Turned off Bluetooth on other devices (iPhone and MacBook).
    • Turn headphones off and on.
    • Turn Bluetooth (on PC) off and on.
    • Reboot computer.
    • "Show notifications to connect using Swift Air" - I have tried with it on, tried with it off, tried again with it on.
    • Set "Bluetooth devices discovery" to "Advanced".
    • Placed headphones next to laptop (they have to be within one meter according to Sony).
    • Made sure Windows 11 is up to date.
    • Made sure headphone firmware is up to date.
    • Uninstalled Bluetooth adapter, rebooted computer, Windows installed the same adapter I had uninstalled, i.e., I had the most up-to-date Bluetooth adapter.

Headphones:

Sony WH-1000XM5 Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones (Model: YY2954), Firmware: 2.1.0

Computer:

Machine LENOVO - ThinkPad T580

Operating System Microsoft Windows 11 Pro (64-bit)

Memory 8 GB

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz

Motherboard LENOVO - 20LAS50Y00

Video Cards Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620

Monitor ASUS VG246

Hard Disk 1 LITEON CA3-8D256 (256.0 GB)

Network Card Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (4) I219-V

Windows 11 info:

• 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    • Edition Windows 11 Pro, Version 22H2
    • Installed on ‎03/‎04/‎2023
    • OS build 22621.3007
    • Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0

Any suggestions?

Note to moderators: I was not sure which "Topic" to select. Please reassign if "Devices and drivers" is not correct.

Mark D Worthen PsyD1, Feb 10, 2024
Thema:

My Lenovo computer do not find my Sony MH.3000 headphones in Bluetooth.

1. My Lenovo computer do not find my Sony MH.3000 headphones in Bluetooth. - Similar Threads - Lenovo computer find

2. My Lenovo computer do not find my Sony MH.3000 headphones in Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo computer do not find my Sony MH.3000 headphones in Bluetooth.: HI!I recently bought a Lenovo computer and it do not see my Sony MH 3000 headset Bluetooth.My phone sees it.I have updated and restarted the computer.I found one discussion about the same problem, and ti recommended to delete the Bluetooth driver, reboot and it will...
  3. Cannot Find my Sony XM5 Headphones on my Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Find my Sony XM5 Headphones on my Bluetooth: I recently got a new pair of Sony XM5 Bluetooth headphones, and tried to pair them to my windows 10 pc, and they wouldn't show up under any category. My PC doesn't come automatically with Bluetooth, so I'm using a Bluetooth adapter, but that shouldn't make a difference. Every...
  4. Cannot Find my Sony XM5 Headphones on my Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Find my Sony XM5 Headphones on my Bluetooth: I recently got a new pair of Sony XM5 Bluetooth headphones, and tried to pair them to my windows 10 pc, and they wouldn't show up under any category. My PC doesn't come automatically with Bluetooth, so I'm using a Bluetooth adapter, but that shouldn't make a difference. Every...
  5. Cannot Find my Sony XM5 Headphones on my Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound

Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound: Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound. Model WH-1000MX2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-bluetooth-headphones-paired-but-no-sound/a27d3ad7-8a3c-44f2-bc9d-79a54d2f5da8
  7. No way to connect my bluetooth headphones to my computer

No way to connect my bluetooth headphones to my computer: Hi - my bluetooth is on - and my computer is recognizing the headphones I'm trying to connect, BUT - there is no CONNECT option. So I am seeing my bluetooth headphones but cannot "connect' them. HELP ! [ATTACH]...
  8. My computer thinks my Bluetooth headphones are a phone

My computer thinks my Bluetooth headphones are a phone: I tried to connect my headphones JVC HA-S40BT to my PC and for some reason it connects as if it were a mobile. It connected fine yesterday, but today the icon for the device has decided switch to an image of a phone and it just says Connected, instead of Connected, Media....
  9. Bluetooth can't find my LG headphones

Bluetooth can't find my LG headphones: I have tried many times to connect my LG headphones by Bluetooth, but it can't find it. Updated recently, still can't find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-cant-find-my-lg-headphones/3c44383c-b108-47e2-99f9-b5b13fab2942
  10. Windows won't find my Bluetooth headphones

Windows won't find my Bluetooth headphones: I got a new bluetooth adapter today. It's a CSR bluetooth 4.0 dongle. I tried plug&play, I installed the driver, reinstalled it with compatibility mode, changed the driver from csr bluecore device to generic bluetooth adapter and also to generic bluetooth radio, i installed...