Windows 10: My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my...

Discus and support My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't do anything to my computer it's stuck on high there blue screen. Can't use my mouse or my arrows this is what happened after I factory reset it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dominie Stone, Jan 11, 2024.

1. My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my...

I can't do anything to my computer it's stuck on high there blue screen. Can't use my mouse or my arrows this is what happened after I factory reset it

:)

Dominie Stone, Jan 11, 2024
  2. txumaZA Win User

Windows 10 computer Factory reset stuck at 64%

Hello,

I have this exact issue at the moment. The factory reset is stuck at 64% and no, the answer given wasn't very helpful AT ALL. The screen is still stuck at 64%, what's the next step i should take? Should i manually force the PC to shut down and start it back
    up? Urgent, thanks.

txumaZA, Jan 11, 2024
  3. dannyddn Win User
    Lenovo X1 Factory Reset - Win 10

Hi all,

FInally, I got myself a new T series notebook. I'm looking to get rid of my X1 Carbon (Gen 2). A few months back, I did a factory reset from Windows 10 and it went smoothly, but when I attempted it a few days back, I kept getting the error "there was a problem resetting your pc".

I downloaded and installed media creation tool for windows and put it on a usb. I'm now stuck where I cannot install Windows on any of the partitions. See attached, here is where I'm stuck. Windows isn't allowing me to install on the primary drive. I tried to delete the partition and then click new partition but the same error comes up "Windows cannot be installed to this disk. Selected disk has an MBR partition table. On EFI systems, Windows can only be installed to GPT disks. I was going to delete the system and lenovo recovery partitions but wasn't sure, I figured I would ask first. Should I be deleting all 3 partitions and then attempt to create a new partition? Would the re-install create new partitions for the system and lenovo recovery drive?

Thanks

dannyddn, Jan 11, 2024
  4. My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my...

Black screen after trying to reset back to factory settings. (Windows 10)

Hi Simen,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with black screen issue on Windows 10 . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings or display driver is corrupt.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "reset my computer back to factory settings", are you referring that you have tried to perform rolling back to previous Operating System or performed Reset of Windows 10?
    • Are you able to see Windows 10 logo when you switch on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about troubleshooting on black screen related issues and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Please get back to us with an update on black screen issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 11, 2024
Thema:

My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my...

1. My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my... - Similar Threads - Lenovo computer stuck

2. My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my...: I can't do anything to my computer it's stuck on high there blue screen. Can't use my mouse or my arrows this is what happened after I factory reset it...
  3. My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my...: I can't do anything to my computer it's stuck on high there blue screen. Can't use my mouse or my arrows this is what happened after I factory reset it...
  4. Computer stuck in a black screen after I tried to factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer stuck in a black screen after I tried to factory reset: My computer been having a LOT of bios issues, so I tried to factory reset it yesterday. I left it when I saw it at getting ready - 30% but when I came back it was at a black screen, with my keyboard and mouse turned off, but my pc was running and my microphone was getting...
  5. Computer stuck in a black screen after I tried to factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck in a black screen after I tried to factory reset: My computer been having a LOT of bios issues, so I tried to factory reset it yesterday. I left it when I saw it at getting ready - 30% but when I came back it was at a black screen, with my keyboard and mouse turned off, but my pc was running and my microphone was getting...
  6. Stuck At "Hi There" after Factory Reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck At "Hi There" after Factory Reset PC: Please somebody help me, my laptop is got virus and i factory reset it. Now it has that problem. I dont have any bootable usb. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-hi-there-after-factory-reset-pc/61e26f9e-6049-4be6-b680-d4084347a4f2
  7. Stuck At "Hi There" after Factory Reset PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck At "Hi There" after Factory Reset PC: Please somebody help me, my laptop is got virus and i factory reset it. Now it has that problem. I dont have any bootable usb. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-hi-there-after-factory-reset-pc/61e26f9e-6049-4be6-b680-d4084347a4f2
  8. After Factory reset I am stuck at the “Hi There” screen and it won’t update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Factory reset I am stuck at the “Hi There” screen and it won’t update: [IMG]I did a factory reset on a Dell Inspiron 15R-5537. I am at the “Hi There, lets get a few basic things out of the way.” I try connecting it to the wifi to update and it is stuck at the “just a moment” section after selecting a internet connection. It keeps on repeating...
  9. I can't factory reset my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't factory reset my computer: my C drive holds 30GB and is full, I have no files on the computer, all 30GB is made up of Intel, Microsoft and AVG, I wanted to factory reset my computer to get a normal disk drive. it says I can't reset my computer without freeing up 4GB, i'm running this computer as an...
  10. Can't use computer after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't use computer after factory reset: After my mom corrupted the hard drive of my computer I had to factory reset(I've done both limited and full multiple times to try and fix the issues) my laptop. Since then I can't use it. I can't open apps(including edge, the store, and almost all other settings and Microsoft...