Windows 10: My lenovo Computer not on

Discus and support My lenovo Computer not on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I UPDATE MY LAPTOP CLONE WITH HDD TO SSD THEN MY LAPTOP STOP WORKING... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gaurav Dilip Patil, Dec 9, 2023.

1. My lenovo Computer not on

I UPDATE MY LAPTOP CLONE WITH HDD TO SSD THEN MY LAPTOP STOP WORKING

:)

Gaurav Dilip Patil, Dec 9, 2023

2. How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Billie795 Win User
    Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Dec 9, 2023
  4. My lenovo Computer not on

New laptop, non working screen LENOVO IDEAPAD

Hi,

To make sure that you get the best support regarding your newly bought computer, we suggest that you refer to Lenovo support of directly from where you go the item. You may visit the link below for more information:

Regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

My lenovo Computer not on

1. My lenovo Computer not on - Similar Threads - lenovo Computer

2. I have lenovo Thinkpad 5 and my computer is not recognizing the charger and thus not charging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lenovo Thinkpad 5 and my computer is not recognizing the charger and thus not charging.: My computer has done this before but it resolved and so I was fine. My charger isn't broken, torn up, or anything. I charge other things with it and it works fine.I am on 20% please help me as quick as possible. I have also already disabled and enabled my battery drivers,...
  3. I have lenovo Thinkpad 5 and my computer is not recognizing the charger and thus not charging.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have lenovo Thinkpad 5 and my computer is not recognizing the charger and thus not charging.: My computer has done this before but it resolved and so I was fine. My charger isn't broken, torn up, or anything. I charge other things with it and it works fine.I am on 20% please help me as quick as possible. I have also already disabled and enabled my battery drivers,...
  4. Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key: I bought an already used Lenovo computer from the internet for university.But when I started the pc, I saw that theres already an account on it.So I wanted to reset the pc but when I pressed "reset the pc" they asked me for an recovery key.I dont have that key because as I...
  5. Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key

Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key: I bought an already used Lenovo computer from the internet for university.But when I started the pc, I saw that theres already an account on it.So I wanted to reset the pc but when I pressed "reset the pc" they asked me for an recovery key.I dont have that key because as I...
  6. Setting up my Lenovo, all in one computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up my Lenovo, all in one computer: My Lenovo, all in one computer will not let me pass the pin set screen. Whenever I go to set my pin, it says that it has encountered an error and to skip the screen. Whenever I attempt to skip the screen it says that it is unable to skip the screen, and it kicks me all the...
  7. Setting up my Lenovo, all in one computer

Setting up my Lenovo, all in one computer: My Lenovo, all in one computer will not let me pass the pin set screen. Whenever I go to set my pin, it says that it has encountered an error and to skip the screen. Whenever I attempt to skip the screen it says that it is unable to skip the screen, and it kicks me all the...
  8. Setting up my Lenovo, all in one computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....: My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work. How can i fix it? Sometimes it works and then not. I restarted and it didnt help. No more update also....
  10. My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....

My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work....: My computer lenovo ideaped flex 5. My touch screen works, but main keyboard doesnt work. How can i fix it? Sometimes it works and then not. I restarted and it didnt help. No more update also....