Windows 10: My lenovo Computer not on

Discus and support My lenovo Computer not on in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I UPDATE MY LAPTOP CLONE WITH HDD TO SSD THEN MY LAPTOP STOP WORKING... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gaurav Dilip Patil, Dec 9, 2023.

1. My lenovo Computer not on

I UPDATE MY LAPTOP CLONE WITH HDD TO SSD THEN MY LAPTOP STOP WORKING

:)

Gaurav Dilip Patil, Dec 9, 2023

2. How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Billie795 Win User
    Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Dec 9, 2023
  4. My lenovo Computer not on

New laptop, non working screen LENOVO IDEAPAD

Hi,

To make sure that you get the best support regarding your newly bought computer, we suggest that you refer to Lenovo support of directly from where you go the item. You may visit the link below for more information:

Regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

My lenovo Computer not on

1. My lenovo Computer not on - Similar Threads - lenovo Computer

2. My Lenovo computer do not find my Sony MH.3000 headphones in Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Lenovo computer do not find my Sony MH.3000 headphones in Bluetooth.: HI!I recently bought a Lenovo computer and it do not see my Sony MH 3000 headset Bluetooth.My phone sees it.I have updated and restarted the computer.I found one discussion about the same problem, and ti recommended to delete the Bluetooth driver, reboot and it will...
  3. My Lenovo computer do not find my Sony MH.3000 headphones in Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo computer do not find my Sony MH.3000 headphones in Bluetooth.: HI!I recently bought a Lenovo computer and it do not see my Sony MH 3000 headset Bluetooth.My phone sees it.I have updated and restarted the computer.I found one discussion about the same problem, and ti recommended to delete the Bluetooth driver, reboot and it will...
  4. Random computer freezing - Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random computer freezing - Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05: Hello,I have a Lenovo Legion tower desktop computer with the following specs:CPU - Intel i5-10400RAM - DDR4 16GB 2666GPU - NVIDIA RTX 1660 SUPERWhen playing games or even at idle on Google chrome, the computer will randomly fully freeze once a day, audio will cut out, and all...
  5. Random computer freezing - Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05

Random computer freezing - Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05: Hello,I have a Lenovo Legion tower desktop computer with the following specs:CPU - Intel i5-10400RAM - DDR4 16GB 2666GPU - NVIDIA RTX 1660 SUPERWhen playing games or even at idle on Google chrome, the computer will randomly fully freeze once a day, audio will cut out, and all...
  6. My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my...: I can't do anything to my computer it's stuck on high there blue screen. Can't use my mouse or my arrows this is what happened after I factory reset it...
  7. My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my...

My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my...: I can't do anything to my computer it's stuck on high there blue screen. Can't use my mouse or my arrows this is what happened after I factory reset it...
  8. My Lenovo computer is stuck on Hi there screen after I factory reset it and I can't use my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Why does my Lenovo PC refuse to boot up when I have USB devices connected to the computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Lenovo PC refuse to boot up when I have USB devices connected to the computer?: Hi everyone,I have a Lenovo PC running Windows 11 and I have noticed that sometimes if I have some USB devices for example an external hard drive and other items that my computer will not boot up and the screen stays black.I contacted Lenovo support about this and they said...
  10. Why does my Lenovo PC refuse to boot up when I have USB devices connected to the computer?

Why does my Lenovo PC refuse to boot up when I have USB devices connected to the computer?: Hi everyone,I have a Lenovo PC running Windows 11 and I have noticed that sometimes if I have some USB devices for example an external hard drive and other items that my computer will not boot up and the screen stays black.I contacted Lenovo support about this and they said...