Windows 10: My lenovo e15 turns off when booting

Discus and support My lenovo e15 turns off when booting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop turns off when booting even when its plugged in. I tried to do recover my drives but even before it gives me some options after that it turns... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KimiES, Sep 19, 2021.

1. KimiES Win User

My lenovo e15 turns off when booting

My laptop turns off when booting even when its plugged in. I tried to do recover my drives but even before it gives me some options after that it turns off again. I did a hardware test built in to the bios and all the essential components storage, memory, cpu, motherboard, pci express passed but it still wont boot. What do i do?

:)

KimiES, Sep 19, 2021

2. Lenovo G500 Booting Issues

Hi Forhad,

I appreciate the steps that you have tried, I would suggest you to try the below steps as well and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.

• Select Troubleshooting. Click on
      and select System Maintenance.

• Click next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Note: I would suggest you to disconnect all the external devices other than mouse and keyboard and check if it helps.

Method 2: Enable Fast Start Up on the system and check if it helps. To do this, follow the steps below.

• Open Control Panel and go to Power Options.

• Click/tap on the Choose what the power buttons do link on the left side.

• Click/tap on the Change settings that are currently unavailable link at the top.

• If prompted by UAC, then click/tap on Yes.

• Ensure that Turn on Fast Startup is checked.

• Restart the computer.
    Method 3: Boot the computer in a clean boot state and check. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications/drivers or startup items are causing the issue.

Refer the article and check if it helps.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, follow the section
    "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Hope it helps, let us know how it goes.

SujataMoktan, Sep 19, 2021
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

New Lenovo monitors wont turn on; low power mode turns on and screens go black.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to use Lenovo monitor. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• What is the complete model number of the Lenovo monitor?
    • How are the monitors connected to the computer?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • How are you turning on low power mode?

Please reply with more information on the issue to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

1. My lenovo e15 turns off when booting - Similar Threads - lenovo e15 turns

2. Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key, off.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So...
  3. Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off Capslock and/or Numlock indicator Lenovo: For all users wanting to turn the on-screen Capslock or Numlock indicator, when pressing the key, off.When I wanted to turn it off, it took me hours to figure out how, and the online solutions are wrong if you only want to turn off the on-screen indicator and only that. So...
  4. My LiveCaptions auto turn off when turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My LiveCaptions auto turn off when turn on: This is my viewer event log.Faulting application name: LiveCaptions.exe, version: 10.0.22621.436, time stamp: 0x7d88ba9cFaulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.22621.436, time stamp: 0xf5fc15a3Exception code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x000000000007f61eFaulting...
  5. My LiveCaptions auto turn off when turn on

My LiveCaptions auto turn off when turn on: This is my viewer event log.Faulting application name: LiveCaptions.exe, version: 10.0.22621.436, time stamp: 0x7d88ba9cFaulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.22621.436, time stamp: 0xf5fc15a3Exception code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x000000000007f61eFaulting...
  6. Sandbox feature turn off when boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandbox feature turn off when boot: When my computer boot up, i can't find windows sandbox in start. When i go to Turn windows feature on/off i found Windows sandbox is unchecked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-feature-turn-off-when-boot/3ed4f435-f12a-4354-a8d1-541d4e23d61c
  7. Sandbox feature turn off when boot

Sandbox feature turn off when boot: When my computer boot up, i can't find windows sandbox in start. When i go to Turn windows feature on/off i found Windows sandbox is unchecked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-feature-turn-off-when-boot/3ed4f435-f12a-4354-a8d1-541d4e23d61c
  8. Sandbox feature turn off when boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Turning off Fast Boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off Fast Boot: Hello, to turn off fast boot enough to turn off it in bios? Or I should do in windows too? (I need to turn that off dont ask) submitted by /u/_MeetYourMaker_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jiwqb5/turning_off_fast_boot/
  10. PC Turning off when booting to desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Turning off when booting to desktop: Hi so i recently built this pc and had many problems installing windows, managed to install windows 8.1 after many failed attempts and now we're stuck on booting to SOMETIMES the desktop and maybe after 5-40 seconds pc will turn off and black display. I've tried startup...