Windows 10: My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.

Discus and support My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I open the Camera app from Windows, the camera light stays on continuously but there is no image/video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SP2020, May 9, 2020.

1. SP2020 Win User

My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.

When I open the Camera app from Windows, the camera light stays on continuously but there is no image/video

:)

SP2020, May 9, 2020

2. integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4

We have a Lenovo ideapad Flex 4 and have just figured out the camera isn't working - isn't listed in the devices, but I can see we have a camera above the screen. How can i activate it?

KatieBaker1, May 9, 2020
  3. Touch Screen Not Working for Lenovo Flex 5

I bought a Lenovo Flex 5 in September in US. And brought it to India when I came back. However, the touchscreen stopped working today. It was working just fine yesterday. I tried a lot of things including a forced shut down, reinstalling the drivers on Device
    Manager, and booting in Safe Mode, but to no avail.

[Moved from: OneDrive / Announcements and features]

AnishReddyBaddam, May 9, 2020
  4. My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.

Camera on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4 not working

I ran the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, and it did not find any issues.

I am on a Lenovo Flex 4 1470 and just downloaded the drivers from the Lenovo support site.

The system is patched, has updated BIOS, and is still not able to detect camera. I also tried System Restore to a time when the camera was working, but no luck.

I am still unable to use my camera.

Stacey_Dunn, May 9, 2020
Thema:

My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.

1. My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working. - Similar Threads - Lenovo Flex Camera

2. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  3. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  4. Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11: I recently wanted to temporarily disable my laptop's touchscreen, so I disabled the touchscreen device in the device manager. I later went to enable it, but the touch screen still didn't work afterward. Assuming this is an issue with Windows, are there any solutions I can...
  5. Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11

Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11: I recently wanted to temporarily disable my laptop's touchscreen, so I disabled the touchscreen device in the device manager. I later went to enable it, but the touch screen still didn't work afterward. Assuming this is an issue with Windows, are there any solutions I can...
  6. My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera started flickering then stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera started flickering then stopped working: During a zoom call, my camera started flickering. Then it shut off video completely.When I open the camera app, "front facing camera" blinks on and off. The camera light blinks on and off. When I do get an image, horizontal lines continue to flicker through it. Jiggling the...
  7. My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera started flickering then stopped working

My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera started flickering then stopped working: During a zoom call, my camera started flickering. Then it shut off video completely.When I open the camera app, "front facing camera" blinks on and off. The camera light blinks on and off. When I do get an image, horizontal lines continue to flicker through it. Jiggling the...
  8. My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera started flickering then stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4

integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4: We have a Lenovo ideapad Flex 4 and have just figured out the camera isn't working - isn't listed in the devices, but I can see we have a camera above the screen. How can i activate it?...
  10. Fingerprint issue in Lenovo flex 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fingerprint issue in Lenovo flex 5: Hi, I have exactly the same issue as below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-and-fingerprint-scanner-not-working/cb861008-79f4-4870-9f3c-94bca0206c0a I have tried all the solutions mentioned in the post. The fingerprint option is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. camera not working lenovo flex 5