Windows 10: My Lenovo Ideapad 330 Laptop is crashing and having problems with booting up.

Discus and support My Lenovo Ideapad 330 Laptop is crashing and having problems with booting up. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I bought a Lenovo Ideapad 330 with Windows 10 in 2018. It was working really well till now. But a few days ago it started acting out, it would run a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AribShaikh, May 31, 2020.

1. My Lenovo Ideapad 330 Laptop is crashing and having problems with booting up.

So I bought a Lenovo Ideapad 330 with Windows 10 in 2018. It was working really well till now. But a few days ago it started acting out, it would run a game Or application for a few minutes and crash with a "Your pc ran into a problem" Error. I looked up in the forums but nothing worked. I decided to Factory Reset my laptop with files to be stored and applications to be wiped. But it didn't work so I decided to completely Reset the laptop and it got stuck at 3% while installing windows. So I had no choice but to forcefully turn it off. I tried the Reset again and this time it successfully worked. I signed in with my Microsoft account and it worked fine for a while. Then I opened Paint and drew a few strokes with a brush when it just froze. I tried everything but I had to turn it off forcefully by holding the power button. I tried turning it on and it would load up with the Lenovo logo but then it would show a black screen. I turned it off 3 times and then it booted up with the automatic repair. It started the laptop and it worked fine, I opened Word and it came up with the "Your Pc ran into a problem" Error again. It won't start now and is stuck with the black screen at startup and even if it does start, it crashes after a while with the "Your Pc ran into a problem" Error. I tried Resetting the laptop but it just says It can't Reset. I can't System Restore it. I can't visit a repair shop due to the Lockdown. Please help me with this problem.

:)

AribShaikh, May 31, 2020
  2. Rehan# Win User

Unble to boot window 10 on free dos Lenovo ideapad 330

Dear sir

I am unable to boot window 10 on Lenovo ideapad 330 .

After selecting USB disk , it again come come to dos screen .

Rehan#, May 31, 2020
  3. ish4d0w Win User
    Should I update graphics driver? Lenovo Ideapad 330s-15ikb

Hello,

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330s-15ikb model and I was wondering if I should update my graphics drivers?
    I got a notification that new general drivers are available but I'm not sure if I should update or not. (I'm not sure if I am using general drivers or OEM ones)

The one I have currently installed is the one from Lenovo's webpage: AMD VGA Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - 330S-14IKB, 330S-15IKB - GB

My notebook is the 81f500gyhv model which means it has Intel core i5-8250u AND (!!!!) AMD radeon 540. It's NOT a ryzen machine!!!!!!!!!

The one AMD offers to install is MUCH newer than the one I have. I did not use any external utilities, the driver downloaded from lenovo itself is offering the upgrade.

Windows 10, 1909

Thank you~
    My Lenovo Ideapad 330 Laptop is crashing and having problems with booting up. [​IMG]

ish4d0w, May 31, 2020
  4. My Lenovo Ideapad 330 Laptop is crashing and having problems with booting up.

how do i disable my touchpad on lenovo ideapad 330?

how do i disable my touchpad on lenovo ideapad 330?

Libmeister53, May 31, 2020
Thema:

My Lenovo Ideapad 330 Laptop is crashing and having problems with booting up.

1. My Lenovo Ideapad 330 Laptop is crashing and having problems with booting up. - Similar Threads - Lenovo Ideapad 330

2. Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330: Hello, bluetooth on the laptop lenovo ideapad 330 with windows 10 does not detect wireless headphones, but detect other devices, although the other laptop NITRO 5 with windows 10 detect headphoneslaptop lenovo ideapad 330headphones Honor choice earbuds x5 lite...
  3. Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330: Hello, bluetooth on the laptop lenovo ideapad 330 with windows 10 does not detect wireless headphones, but detect other devices, although the other laptop NITRO 5 with windows 10 detect headphoneslaptop lenovo ideapad 330headphones Honor choice earbuds x5 lite...
  4. boot problem in Lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot problem in Lenovo ideapad: How to solve boot problem in Lenovo IdeaPad?? Tried disabling secured boot still struck in the boot page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-problem-in-lenovo-ideapad/6bfca5b7-eef1-4d50-a22a-a9e9c4f995bd
  5. boot problem in Lenovo ideapad

boot problem in Lenovo ideapad: How to solve boot problem in Lenovo IdeaPad?? Tried disabling secured boot still struck in the boot page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-problem-in-lenovo-ideapad/6bfca5b7-eef1-4d50-a22a-a9e9c4f995bd
  6. boot problem in Lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. LENOVO Ideapad 330

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LENOVO Ideapad 330: Intel I5-7200U PPU @2.50GHz 7th Gen microprocessor not compatible with windows 11Pc only 2 years old! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-330/e1f49e77-c6b5-46cd-8029-1fcab28eae55
  8. LENOVO Ideapad 330

LENOVO Ideapad 330: Intel I5-7200U PPU @2.50GHz 7th Gen microprocessor not compatible with windows 11Pc only 2 years old! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-330/e1f49e77-c6b5-46cd-8029-1fcab28eae55
  9. BSOD When booting Lenovo Ideapad 330 System Service Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When booting Lenovo Ideapad 330 System Service Exception: So from a week i have been experiencing BSOD when booting it restarts and then i can use it.I dont know whats cauing it if a support staff replies i can send the minidump link....
  10. Problem in clean install (Lenovo Ideapad 330)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem in clean install (Lenovo Ideapad 330): Hi guys, I have one big problem, after make Windows 10 USB, and install successfully, it's reset and after reset it's stay on loading lenovo screen and after that notebook reset with same loading loop. If I put USB again, and click on "Repair PC" it's show that Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo ideapad 330s crashes

2. lenovo ideapad 330 crashing

3. amd crossfire laptop problem lenovo ideapad