Windows 10: my lenovo ideapad flex 5 touch has stopped working and i have wacomm code 10 error

Discus and support my lenovo ideapad flex 5 touch has stopped working and i have wacomm code 10 error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am new to the community and posted this elsewhere. i have been informed my a community member that the wacomm code 10 error is related to the touch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by need help new, Oct 22, 2020.

1. my lenovo ideapad flex 5 touch has stopped working and i have wacomm code 10 error

i am new to the community and posted this elsewhere.

i have been informed my a community member that the wacomm code 10 error is related to the touch and will not corrupt my whole computer

and since i don't use touch anyway i should not have further issues.

lenovo ideapad flex 5 is 4 months old and i suddenly noticed touch not working.

lenovo support - after 6 hours of troubleshooting - not fixed. i have read similar issues on other forums and someone who sent laptop to be fixed had it returned still "untouchable"

Thank you

:)

need help new, Oct 22, 2020
  2. CeliaHale Win User

Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 150, Windows 10, touch screen has stopped working

Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 150, Windows 10, touch screen stopped working last week. Have rebooted, checked for update to drivers, have disabled and re-enabled touch screen in Device Manager, tried the calibrate utility (but without touch). Any ideas?

CeliaHale, Oct 22, 2020
  3. touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5

Hi,

Please see the below mentioned lonovo forum against your query, I am hopeful that you will see solution, Methods are discussed in it.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100...

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Hanes Lee Win User

my lenovo ideapad flex 5 touch has stopped working and i have wacomm code 10 error

Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15 :Touch Screen Not working after Windows 10's installed

Hi,

My lenovo ideapad Flex 15 was working perfectly until I installed Windows 10 recently.

Touch sreen is not working at all.

Can anyone help me fix this problem please?

Hanes Lee, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

my lenovo ideapad flex 5 touch has stopped working and i have wacomm code 10 error

1. my lenovo ideapad flex 5 touch has stopped working and i have wacomm code 10 error - Similar Threads - lenovo ideapad flex

2. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  3. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  4. Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi, this is a lenovo ideapad flex 5. I just turn on my laptop and i saw this and it never happened before. And when i click the boot manger option nth changed too. I have to use my laptop ASAP. Do help if u can. Thank u....
  5. Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi, this is a lenovo ideapad flex 5. I just turn on my laptop and i saw this and it never happened before. And when i click the boot manger option nth changed too. I have to use my laptop ASAP. Do help if u can. Thank u....
  6. Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5

7. My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera started flickering then stopped working

My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera started flickering then stopped working: During a zoom call, my camera started flickering. Then it shut off video completely.When I open the camera app, "front facing camera" blinks on and off. The camera light blinks on and off. When I do get an image, horizontal lines continue to flicker through it. Jiggling the...
  8. My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera started flickering then stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera started flickering then stopped working: During a zoom call, my camera started flickering. Then it shut off video completely.When I open the camera app, "front facing camera" blinks on and off. The camera light blinks on and off. When I do get an image, horizontal lines continue to flicker through it. Jiggling the...
  9. Lenevo Ideapad Flex 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenevo Ideapad Flex 5: I got my new laptop and instead of going to files it's going to the photos app, but I want it to go to file explorer instead of photos. Is there a way to make it go to file explorer?...
  10. My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.: When I open the Camera app from Windows, the camera light stays on continuously but there is no image/video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-flex-5-camera-stopped-working/5865d792-9e71-4ab9-aaa4-b86f42e5eaed