Windows 10: my lenovo ideapad is in a automatic repair loop.

Discus and support my lenovo ideapad is in a automatic repair loop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My lenovo ideapad experienced a failure on the network ac 9560 adapter. i tried the automatic repair and it went into an automatic repair loop. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mrichts, Mar 18, 2023.

1. mrichts Win User

my lenovo ideapad is in a automatic repair loop.

My lenovo ideapad experienced a failure on the network ac 9560 adapter. i tried the automatic repair and it went into an automatic repair loop. I uninstalled the feature update for windows that was installed just before the network card stopped working. After that uninstall, I get a system registry file is corrupt or missing. I can only access command prompt. When I try to reset windows I get an error. i have tried the DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth , but get an error that the cleanup-image is not valid. I tried a norton bootable recovery disk, and just get a black screen.

:)

mrichts, Mar 18, 2023

2. lenovo ideapad P500 black screen

• my lenovo ideapad P500, windows 8 shows a black screen after the message " automatic repairs..."what can i do to fix this. is it a hard disc problem?

EBERENWAJI, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Djanoko Win User

Automatic repair loop

Hello,
    I bought this second hand laptop which was reset to factory settings and everything was working well, Windows 10.
    I wanted to access BIOS and wasn't sure whether it's the F1 or F2 key that I have to press (it's a Lenovo), so I kept pressing both intermittently as the laptop was preparing to boot. The result was that it didn't boot, but it went into the Automatic Repair Loop. I tried a bunch of possible fixes for this from YouTube, but nothing worked, so I'm still in the loop.
    Does anyone here have any suggestions on how to end this, please?
    Thanks a lot!

Djanoko, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

1. my lenovo ideapad is in a automatic repair loop. - Similar Threads - lenovo ideapad automatic

2. My Lenovo pc is stuck in automatic repair loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo pc is stuck in automatic repair loop.: My Lenovo pc is stuck in automatic repair loop. I can't reset it. It says there is a problem with that! It keeps asking for my recovery key. I enter it and I'm right back to where I started from. Apparently, there is no restore point. Any suggestions?...
  3. My Lenovo pc is stuck in automatic repair loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Lenovo pc is stuck in automatic repair loop.: My Lenovo pc is stuck in automatic repair loop. I can't reset it. It says there is a problem with that! It keeps asking for my recovery key. I enter it and I'm right back to where I started from. Apparently, there is no restore point. Any suggestions?...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad Gaming automatically restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad Gaming automatically restarts: For the past week or so my laptop has randomly restarted without warning. It gives me the BSOD and says it ran into an error and needs to restart. I don't have any idea of what's causing it, but can give any information DMP Files, system info if need be....
  5. Lenovo Ideapad Gaming automatically restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad Gaming automatically restarts: For the past week or so my laptop has randomly restarted without warning. It gives me the BSOD and says it ran into an error and needs to restart. I don't have any idea of what's causing it, but can give any information DMP Files, system info if need be....
  6. Lenovo Ideapad Gaming automatically restarts

7. my lenovo ideapad is in a automatic repair loop.

my lenovo ideapad is in a automatic repair loop.: My lenovo ideapad experienced a failure on the network ac 9560 adapter. i tried the automatic repair and it went into an automatic repair loop. I uninstalled the feature update for windows that was installed just before the network card stopped working. After that uninstall,...
  8. Windows 10 Lenovo computer in automatic repair loop.

Windows 10 Lenovo computer in automatic repair loop.: So my computer decided to up and break this morning, and i've been working all day to fix it. The only valid option left as i've tried all others is a system restore with a bootable usb containing install files for Windows 10. I can get the usb, but I don't exactly know the...
  9. Automatic Repair Loop

Automatic Repair Loop: Can someone please help me. My laptop is stuck in automatic repair loop. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Windows 10. It was working alright this morning until I turn it off then tryed to turn it back on. It was really slow starting up and when it did a message come up...
  10. Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic Repair Loop: Have an existing W-10 Home on a Dell 660 Desktop. It keeps starting with the Automatic Repair that goes to the "Diagnosing your PC" to the "Pc did not start correctly". Going to "Advanced" and "Troubleshooting" I first tried to "Reset". Went thru the motions then "Could not...