Windows 10: My Lenovo laptop has deactivated my WIN10 upgrade

Discus and support My Lenovo laptop has deactivated my WIN10 upgrade in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; several times in recent months. Troubleshooter will no longer help activate. Nothing that the chat, nor instructions to fix this problem listed under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Gary German, Mar 1, 2019.

1. My Lenovo laptop has deactivated my WIN10 upgrade

several times in recent months. Troubleshooter will no longer help activate. Nothing that the chat, nor instructions to fix this problem listed under the error code has worked. Code= 0xC004F050. Thanks for any help!

:)

Gary German, Mar 1, 2019
  2. jaypels Win User

Reformat upgraded win10 laptop

Is there a way to know what my license number is? Laptop is not with me at the moment so I could not check it. I believe it still has the sticker where the license is printed at. Does it retain the old license or a new one is made when I upgraded to Win10?

Second question, what would be the best step in reformatting the laptop? Is there an option in Win10 where it would reformat and come back immediately to Win10?

jaypels, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Touchpad Lenovo 720s stop working after update

After running an update, the touchpad is not working anymore. It is not even listed in Dev. Manager, just like it's gone from my laptop.

I've tried to restore Win10 - didn't work

Reinstall fresh Win10-didn't work

Install every single driver I've found on Lenovo site - didn't work.

...and also hotkeys F6 (activate/deactivate touchpad) and
    F7
    (airplay mode ON/OFF) don't work.

The model of laptop is

Lenovo 720S-13ARR Laptop (ideapad) - Type 81BR - Model 81BR003RUS

Thank you.

MarianTOMA1, Mar 1, 2019
  4. jfkjax Win User

My Lenovo laptop has deactivated my WIN10 upgrade

Win10 laptop w/laptop display (no others) labeled 2, can't change to 1

alphanumeric and Helmut, Thank you for your replies.

1. The drivers were installed when Windows 10 was installed. There was nothing on the laptop prior to installing Windows 10.
    2. I don't have another display to try attaching as suggested.
    3. Not sure if it's always been like this or not. I just started looking at the configuration settings a week or so ago.
    4. To check hardware status, I've run a bunch of Lenovo tests and update checks. Nothing found.
    5. I did the Device Manager suggestion. 2 PnP monitors listed ... clicked "Show Hidden devices" ... found 2 more PnP monitors for a total of 4 ... uninstalled all 4 ... restarted ... same situation. Results: Device Manager now only lists 2 PnP monitors total (no hidden monitors) even though the only monitor is the laptop built-in monitor, but no change on the designation of laptop monitor being number "2" monitor.

Thanks for your help and suggestions. Not sure why it is like this. Might be something like Win10 compatibility, old hardware, or similar.

I've taken enough of your time on this. I can live with it as it is. Might decide to upgrade to a new and current laptop, or just proceed as is. Anyway, your responses are greatly appreciated!

jfkjax, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

My Lenovo laptop has deactivated my WIN10 upgrade

1. My Lenovo laptop has deactivated my WIN10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Lenovo laptop has

2. My lenovo laptop with windows 10 keeps deactivating the keyboard and touch pad because it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lenovo laptop with windows 10 keeps deactivating the keyboard and touch pad because it's...: The rotation lock keeps activating anytime the computer is moved at all. I have tried turning off rotation lock but it turns itself back on when the laptop is moved. An update was installed a few days ago but this does not line up with the start of the issues. It is the type...
  3. My lenovo laptop with windows 10 keeps deactivating the keyboard and touch pad because it's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My lenovo laptop with windows 10 keeps deactivating the keyboard and touch pad because it's...: The rotation lock keeps activating anytime the computer is moved at all. I have tried turning off rotation lock but it turns itself back on when the laptop is moved. An update was installed a few days ago but this does not line up with the start of the issues. It is the type...
  4. My lenovo laptop with windows 10 keeps deactivating the keyboard and touch pad because it's...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. upgraded my cpu, now windows is deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgraded my cpu, now windows is deactivated: Hi all, I upgraded my cpu yesterday from a ryzen 1700 to a ryzen 5800, and now windows has deactivated itself. I've tried the troubleshooter but it doesn't work, saying that because my windows is on two different machines same pc, different cpu, my digital license is now...
  6. MY Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MY Lenovo laptop: on start my computer1 gives this prompt:..Error in C\windows\system 32\logilda missing entry:logifetch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-laptop/694b688d-7d5f-4be1-80ba-e5d6bbc66b6a
  7. Upgraded my motherboard and windows has deactivated, wont reactivate

Upgraded my motherboard and windows has deactivated, wont reactivate: I upgraded to 10 during the free period, and I've just changed my mobo which has deactivated windows. The trouble shooting option just tells me to buy a new key. Any way to fix this or because I got the free upgrade its just bricked? 0xC004C003 error...
  8. my widows has deactivated itself

my widows has deactivated itself: good day, could someone please assist me, my widows deactivated its self and i have tried to reactivate under settings but not successful and I have also tried to put in the key but it says wrong key but it is the key that shows on cmd promt. thank you...
  9. How to upgrade my Lenovo Laptop with the Installation Media?

How to upgrade my Lenovo Laptop with the Installation Media?: I inserted Windows 10 Pro Multiple Edition 1511 10586 64 Bit (7223712) on my Dvd drive in my Desktop PC and booted to check whether the dvd works or not? It booted without any problem and the first screen that I got had the following message: " It looks like you started...
  10. MS says I can't upgrade my laptop as HP has not tested win10 on it.

MS says I can't upgrade my laptop as HP has not tested win10 on it.: I decided to try and upgrade my HP Pavilion 15 n096sa laptop to Win10 from win8.1. The GET Windows 10 "Check Your PC" report says that PC will work with Win10. There is nothing incompatible, All Items are ticked. I booted from a USB copy of the ISO created by the Media...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. LENOVO COMPUTER windows 10 deactivated

2. lenovo keyboard deactivated

3. lenovo laptop windows just deactivated

4. lenovo laptop win10 upgrade,
  5. why wont my lenovo laptop stay connected to the internet after windows securtiy update