Windows 10: My Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing

Discus and support My Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using a Lenovo Legion Y740-171CHg and it keeps crashing if two programs/applications are being run. It has never had this issue before and I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bruin Kanter, Feb 23, 2024.

1. My Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing

I'm using a Lenovo Legion Y740-171CHg and it keeps crashing if two programs/applications are being run. It has never had this issue before and I've tried updating my drivers and performing memory scans to no avail. I've uploaded the latest minidump files here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DGXiMDRv15doOk9viOb9DaVRDTmxluzR/view?usp=drive_linkPlease let me know if there is any fix based on the file above.Thank you so much!

:)

Bruin Kanter, Feb 23, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Windows 11 crashed on my laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 330. I am not able to complete reinstall of windows after trying all the suggested steps on forum. It gets stuck on getting your device ready.

Windows 11 crashed on my laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 330. I am not able to complete reinstall of windows after trying all the suggested steps on forum. It gets stuck on getting your device ready.

gautam gupta2, Feb 23, 2024
  4. My Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing

Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

My Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing

1. My Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing - Similar Threads - Lenovo Laptop Keeps

2. My Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing: I'm using a Lenovo Legion Y740-171CHg and it keeps crashing if two programs/applications are being run. It has never had this issue before and I've tried updating my drivers and performing memory scans to no avail. I've uploaded the latest minidump files here:...
  3. my laptop keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop keeps crashing: Log in event manager was: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x000000000000003f, 0x00000000000215f2, 0x00000000691eb343, 0x000000004873de3b. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9bc34f6e-60e3-48c5-8c3c-260eccbbfcd2.Link to...
  4. Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing with Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing with Blue Screen: Hello! Hoping someone could help me with this issue. My laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3. It is 8 months old and is already on Windows 11 when I bought it. This issue came around last June where I experienced it crashing with a blue screen and then proceeding to reboot...
  5. Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing with Blue Screen

Lenovo Laptop Keeps Crashing with Blue Screen: Hello! Hoping someone could help me with this issue. My laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3. It is 8 months old and is already on Windows 11 when I bought it. This issue came around last June where I experienced it crashing with a blue screen and then proceeding to reboot...
  6. My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.

My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.: The laptop crashes into a blue screen with an error message and then reboots. Sometimes the crashes are as frequent as every few minutes. I am running Windows 10.Here are the crash reports:Application event...
  7. My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.: The laptop crashes into a blue screen with an error message and then reboots. Sometimes the crashes are as frequent as every few minutes. I am running Windows 10.Here are the crash reports:Application event...
  8. My Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. My laptop keeps crashing

My laptop keeps crashing: My laptop keep freezing and this is what i see when i check my reliability history The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80719efa320, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  10. Lenovo keep crashing

Lenovo keep crashing: Hi All My lenovo X1 8 Generation keeps crashing and not doing something specific, system is up to date and today crash in the middle of a Zoom called and is affecting my work a lot. Link find all the mini dumps and the one from today....