Windows 10: My Lenovo Laptop Keyboard had recently stopped working :(

Discus and support My Lenovo Laptop Keyboard had recently stopped working :( in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Windows, Yesterday, my Lenovo ideapad 110S-11IBR laptop was working very fine. But for no reason at all, my keyboard wasn't working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cal242, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Cal242 Win User

My Lenovo Laptop Keyboard had recently stopped working :(

Dear Windows,

Yesterday, my Lenovo ideapad 110S-11IBR laptop was working very fine. But for no reason at all, my keyboard wasn't working properly. Some keys are still works, but the T, F, G, the number keys, and others didn't. I tried every single method (i.e. Uninstalling/Re-Installing the PS-2 keyboard, Updating it, resetting my computer, disabling fast restart, etc.) but nothing works. My Lenovo Laptop Keyboard had recently stopped working :( :(

So can you please help me fix this problem? I really appreciated it.

-Cheers,

Calvin W.M.

:)

Cal242, Oct 12, 2019

2. Built in keyboard not working

I recently purchased an ASUS ROG GL553VD Notebook Computer and a few weeks ago the keyboard stopped working. After a few restarts it worked again, but today the problem came back, and was not fixed by any amount of restarting. Several people on past posts said to reinstall they Keyboard driver, but there was no Keyboard section in the Device Manager. I am currently resetting the laptop to factory settings to see if that fixes the issue. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

DanielJH99, Oct 12, 2019
  3. KAYINFL Win User
    laptop keyboard and touchpad don't work

I am using a Lenovo B590.

No recent changes -- I had it running next to my desktop downloading some genealogy data and when I tried to Alt-Tab to another screen I discovered the keyboard was no longer responsive.

I have been able to attach an external keyboard so I can now use the computer, but the laptop's keyboard is still dead. The Touchpad is intermittently responsive. The Touchpad keys (left and right) work, but the pad itself is intermittent.

KAYINFL, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Magmaw Win User

Keyboard randomly stopped working

My built in laptop keyboard stopped working after the computer randomly turned off by itself.

(Laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad).

I have tried:

Uninstalling drivers and scanning for hardware changes to reinstall them.

Entering safe mode (computer wouldn’t even start in safe mode).

Entering the BIOS to see if there were any changes I could make there (there weren’t).

Now I am getting Code 19 and Code 12 errors for the keyboard in Device Manager.

I’ve tried all troubleshooting steps on many websites, and nothing works.

External keyboards work when I plug them in.

Please help!!

Magmaw, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

1. My Lenovo Laptop Keyboard had recently stopped working :( - Similar Threads - Lenovo Laptop Keyboard

2. Laptop keyboard stops working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard stops working.: Hello, My lenovo laptops keyboard stops working after a few minutes. When i restart, it works again and then stops after few minutes.When i connect an external usb keyboard that works fine.Any possible reason/solution?I've already tried famous fixes such as driver...
  3. Laptop keyboard stops working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keyboard stops working.: Hello, My lenovo laptops keyboard stops working after a few minutes. When i restart, it works again and then stops after few minutes.When i connect an external usb keyboard that works fine.Any possible reason/solution?I've already tried famous fixes such as driver...
  4. Lenovo laptop keyboard randomly stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop keyboard randomly stops working: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad t460p whoose keyboard randomly stops working after startup and touchpad scroll also works with delay when keyboard stops working but keypad mouse works just fine,When this problem arrives and i try to restart the laptop or even shut it down, the...
  5. Lenovo laptop keyboard randomly stops working

Lenovo laptop keyboard randomly stops working: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad t460p whoose keyboard randomly stops working after startup and touchpad scroll also works with delay when keyboard stops working but keypad mouse works just fine,When this problem arrives and i try to restart the laptop or even shut it down, the...
  6. Laptop Keyboard Stops Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keyboard Stops Working: Hi everybody,IT'S URGENT.My laptop keyboard stopped working. Some keys are not working at all. This is an issue a very BIG issue. Could anybody help me fix it??I have also googled how to fix this issue, tried doing everything, all the steps they said. But it is not working at...
  7. Laptop Keyboard Stops Working

Laptop Keyboard Stops Working: Hi everybody,IT'S URGENT.My laptop keyboard stopped working. Some keys are not working at all. This is an issue a very BIG issue. Could anybody help me fix it??I have also googled how to fix this issue, tried doing everything, all the steps they said. But it is not working at...
  8. Has anyone had the laptop keyboard stop working and even the onscreen stop working at the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Has anyone had the laptop keyboard stop working and even the onscreen stop working at the...: It started making noise, then when I typed a letter, some symbol, I did not recognize popped up or nothing was displayed at all. I don't want to reboot because, I will not be able to type in my password. Any ideas about what is going on? I just installed a software anti virus...
  9. Keyboard stops working on Lenovo Y700 ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard stops working on Lenovo Y700 ideapad: Ive read almost everything on here and most threads are locked with no answer, why is this? Is there no fix to this problem? This is a HUGE problem people are still having and nobody has an answer because it seems nobody knows anything as to why keyboards just stop working....
  10. laptop keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop keyboard stopped working: my Windows 10 laptop keyboard stopped working, how do i fix it? it is the built-in keyboard, not a peripheral. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keyboard-stopped-working/5c321f64-21f0-4847-8810-1214c02df5fb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. solution to keyboard not working on lenovo ideapad 110s-11ibr