Windows 10: My Lenovo laptop seems weird

Discus and support My Lenovo laptop seems weird in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have used my Lenovo G400 for a long time now and looks like it won't charge. It will charge but it will get interrupted by some error White and red... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LucasPineda1, Jul 22, 2021.

1. My Lenovo laptop seems weird

I have used my Lenovo G400 for a long time now and looks like it won't charge. It will charge but it will get interrupted by some error White and red blinking on the status bar I don't think it's the charger because I tested it without the battery and it looks fine as normal. Is it a battery issue or a motherboard issue?

:)

LucasPineda1, Jul 22, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Fingerprint scaner does not work as expected in Lenovo laptop

Hi Robert,

What is the model of the Lenovo laptop wherein the fingerprint scanner does not work?

Since the issue involves working of the fingerprint scanner which came inbuilt with the Lenovo laptop, I would request you to contact the laptop manufacturer.

In the meanwhile you can execute the Hardware and devices troubleshooter and then check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Please revert if you face any issues with the fingerprint scanner.

Jessen P, Jul 22, 2021
  4. My Lenovo laptop seems weird

Lenovo laptop idea pad #320

Hi
    Every computer can connect to the internet in my home except my LENOVO 320 IDEA PAD laptop any suggestions ?

walleyeblugill, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

My Lenovo laptop seems weird

1. My Lenovo laptop seems weird - Similar Threads - Lenovo laptop seems

2. Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo laptop: HiWhy when i Turn the laptop on it ask for a password to get to my desktop.Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop/53bdbdc4-a82c-4a9e-a509-0fcc9d5b7480
  3. Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop: Someone within my workplace has brought up a lenovo laptop to the office for us to try and fix The screen is just black but still powers on and the caps lock indicator light is just constantly on, i have tried a hard reset and connecting it to external monitor but to no...
  4. My Lenovo laptop is misbehaving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Lenovo laptop is misbehaving: It's been 2 months when my charger brokes so i have to find or replace it with another one. When I open my laptop, it seems to be okay. Not until, on the third day when I open it again I observed some problems: 1. It keeps on refreshing. 2....
  5. Lenovo laptop doesn’t seem to be booting and repair also not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lenovo laptop doesn’t seem to be booting and repair also not working: After a certain amount of time, the machine quickly goes into repair mode by re-booting. Now, all options under repair mode including factory reset isnt possible and getting cancelled automatically. When the system is switched on, it goes with a message saying that its trying...
  6. My laptop is acting weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is acting weird: My laptop has been acting weird, and at first I thought maybe there was a virus on it or something, but I used a bunch of anti malware things on the internet to get rid of whatever was making it act weird and no matter what, they all said that my computer was fine. I looked...
  7. MY Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MY Lenovo laptop: on start my computer1 gives this prompt:..Error in C\windows\system 32\logilda missing entry:logifetch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-laptop/694b688d-7d5f-4be1-80ba-e5d6bbc66b6a
  8. My laptop acting weirdly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop acting weirdly: I have a problem in my laptop it acts weirdly whenever i'm typing on keyboard for example when i'm on notepad++ and writing something and i have more than a tab it moves from tab to another while writing but if i didn't touch the keyboard nothing happens. and something...
  9. My laptop acting weirdly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop acting weirdly: I have a problem in my laptop it acts weirdly whenever i'm typing on keyboard for example when i'm on notepad++ and writing something and i have more than a tab it moves from tab to another while writing but if i didn't touch the keyboard nothing happens. and something...
  10. Path seems weird or corrupted (or something)

in Windows 10 Support
    Path seems weird or corrupted (or something): In the CLI, typing echo %path% >path.txt gets me a 3,709 long character file. In the file, about 3/4 down the path is repeated: PATH=C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows; (literally) and it goes on. If I delete everything fro "Path=, etc. the path is 2,709 long. Now, if I go to...