Windows 10: my lenovo laptop shutsdown/restarts when i hit it

Discus and support my lenovo laptop shutsdown/restarts when i hit it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my lenovo laptop has a sdd when i hit my laptopnot hard it shuts down it does this usually when i hit the place where the keyboard and the touchpad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TunçŞengiz, Feb 27, 2021.

1. my lenovo laptop shutsdown/restarts when i hit it

my lenovo laptop has a sdd

when i hit my laptopnot hard it shuts down it does this usually when i hit the place where the keyboard and the touchpad mouse meets it just shuts down pls help

:)

TunçŞengiz, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Jessen P Win User

Fingerprint scaner does not work as expected in Lenovo laptop

Hi Robert,

What is the model of the Lenovo laptop wherein the fingerprint scanner does not work?

Since the issue involves working of the fingerprint scanner which came inbuilt with the Lenovo laptop, I would request you to contact the laptop manufacturer.

In the meanwhile you can execute the Hardware and devices troubleshooter and then check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Please revert if you face any issues with the fingerprint scanner.

Jessen P, Feb 27, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 27, 2021
  4. my lenovo laptop shutsdown/restarts when i hit it

Lenovo Outsources Laptop Production to Taiwan Makers

Thats funny, IBM outsources Thinkpads to Lenovo. IBM sells laptop series' to Lenovo. Lenovo outsources laptops series' to Taiwan. . .

. . . Lenovo sells laptop series' to Taiwan??

Thinkpads really become crap?

Darkrealms, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

my lenovo laptop shutsdown/restarts when i hit it

1. my lenovo laptop shutsdown/restarts when i hit it - Similar Threads - lenovo laptop shutsdown

2. my laptop restart when i turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop restart when i turn it on: when i updated windows my laptop restart when i turn it on so i run a troubleshooter on windows update and it detect WaaSMedicService Issues remediated by :AutomaticCorruptionRepairPlugin;ResetRepairPlugin what does it mean? And how to fix it?...
  3. my laptop restart when i turn it on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop restart when i turn it on: when i updated windows my laptop restart when i turn it on so i run a troubleshooter on windows update and it detect WaaSMedicService Issues remediated by :AutomaticCorruptionRepairPlugin;ResetRepairPlugin what does it mean? And how to fix it?...
  4. Laptop shutsdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shutsdown: I am facing few issues in my W10 laptop Ilife Zed.1Without pressing power button when I put for charging,laptop will turn on and shutdown within 2 sec. 2 To turn on laptop at least I need to hold power button for 15sec otherwise it will shutdown.Initially it keeps turning off...
  5. Lenovo Laptop random restarts

Lenovo Laptop random restarts: My laptop keeps restarting randomly even when the windows updates are turned off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop-random-restarts/bb0afe9a-4000-4b06-8af5-575de4fcac2b
  6. Saying continue to windows 10 When i hit restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Saying continue to windows 10 When i hit restart: Hey so my pc mouse was acting up so I'm like lemme restart my pc then when I restart it shows me this screen saying continue to windows 10 or troubleshoot and I had no problem with my pc I only restarted it since my mouse was acting up.if you could tell me what happened that...
  7. Laptop shutsdown on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop shutsdown on its own: I dont know if this is the right place to ask for help but i got a Laptop which went off on its own a couple times , it was during a gaming session on League of legends just to be precise and right after i did the update that same dayit happened just in the early mornings...
  8. I... hit my laptop and now it's not working.

I... hit my laptop and now it's not working.: Okay listen, before everyone gets super judgemental, I just wanted to say that I was sorry the moment I did it. Got some bad news and reacted super emotional. Well anyways, since it's what happened and now I have a problem, here goes: Hit my laptop on the keyboard I know......
  9. My Windows Dual laptop/PC shutsdown when plugged out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Windows Dual laptop/PC shutsdown when plugged out: I have a windows 10 Dual Laptop//Tablet machine which recently has had the problem of shutting down when I turn off or unplug charger and wont start up on battery. When plugged in battery shows 83% and no charging but sometimes it shows charging. Any ideas as to what the...
  10. My computer restarts when I hit the keyboard with my hand accidentally

My computer restarts when I hit the keyboard with my hand accidentally: I have an HP Laptop with Windows 10 Home and whenever I hit the keyboard hard by accident the computer just restarts going through the boot process all over again and having me login to it after...