Windows 10: MY Lenovo laptop

Discus and support MY Lenovo laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; on start my computer1 gives this prompt:..Error in C\windows\system 32\logilda... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MiguelBazan, Jul 6, 2019.

1. MY Lenovo laptop

on start my computer1 gives this prompt:..Error in C\windows\system 32\logilda missing entry:logifetch

:)

MiguelBazan, Jul 6, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Fingerprint scaner does not work as expected in Lenovo laptop

Hi Robert,

What is the model of the Lenovo laptop wherein the fingerprint scanner does not work?

Since the issue involves working of the fingerprint scanner which came inbuilt with the Lenovo laptop, I would request you to contact the laptop manufacturer.

In the meanwhile you can execute the Hardware and devices troubleshooter and then check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Please revert if you face any issues with the fingerprint scanner.

Jessen P, Jul 6, 2019
  4. MY Lenovo laptop

Lenovo Outsources Laptop Production to Taiwan Makers

Thats funny, IBM outsources Thinkpads to Lenovo. IBM sells laptop series' to Lenovo. Lenovo outsources laptops series' to Taiwan. . .

. . . Lenovo sells laptop series' to Taiwan??

Thinkpads really become crap?

Darkrealms, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

MY Lenovo laptop

1. MY Lenovo laptop - Similar Threads - Lenovo laptop

2. how to access my external hard drive on my Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to access my external hard drive on my Lenovo laptop: 304-561-4654 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-access-my-external-hard-drive-on-my-lenovo/eb0902c8-39ef-4f7e-89d9-5cfece6bddc3
  3. how to access my external hard drive on my Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to access my external hard drive on my Lenovo laptop: 304-561-4654 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-access-my-external-hard-drive-on-my-lenovo/eb0902c8-39ef-4f7e-89d9-5cfece6bddc3
  4. how to access my external hard drive on my Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My laptop -Lenovo , could only detect one monitor at a time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop -Lenovo , could only detect one monitor at a time: My laptop worked perfectly with other two monitors for over two years. Three days ago, I unplugged two monitors and took the laptop with me to other room for work in the evening. Unfortunately, next morning, when i plugged the two monitors into the laptop, the only monitor 1...
  6. My laptop -Lenovo , could only detect one monitor at a time

My laptop -Lenovo , could only detect one monitor at a time: My laptop worked perfectly with other two monitors for over two years. Three days ago, I unplugged two monitors and took the laptop with me to other room for work in the evening. Unfortunately, next morning, when i plugged the two monitors into the laptop, the only monitor 1...
  7. lenovo laptop, w11 home with bitlocker apparently, how to disable the need to enter the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lenovo laptop, w11 home with bitlocker apparently, how to disable the need to enter the...: i have a lenovo loq-15aph8. i ran system updates, and when i went to restart i was forced to use bitlocker key to unlock. i have never had to do this before,and never want to do so again but i don't want to turn encryption off. please advise...
  8. lenovo laptop, w11 home with bitlocker apparently, how to disable the need to enter the...

lenovo laptop, w11 home with bitlocker apparently, how to disable the need to enter the...: i have a lenovo loq-15aph8. i ran system updates, and when i went to restart i was forced to use bitlocker key to unlock. i have never had to do this before,and never want to do so again but i don't want to turn encryption off. please advise...
  9. hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !: i used the tool WhoCrashed but i couldn't understand what the problem, i even got a new ssd and new ram sticks, but no luck, the machine does not overheat, im so frustrated i cant use the pc it keep crashing on me, please help and thank you in advance ! i uploaded the...
  10. hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !

hello everyone, my Lenovo Legion 5 Laptop Crashes and have BSOD, please help !: i used the tool WhoCrashed but i couldn't understand what the problem, i even got a new ssd and new ram sticks, but no luck, the machine does not overheat, im so frustrated i cant use the pc it keep crashing on me, please help and thank you in advance ! i uploaded the...