Windows 10: My Lenovo Thinkpad integrated webcam is not showing any image though the light beside it is...

Discus and support My Lenovo Thinkpad integrated webcam is not showing any image though the light beside it is... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Lenovo Thinkpad integrated camera is not showing any image though the light beside it is lit. Anyone knows how to solve this, pls? [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BETTYWONG1, Nov 25, 2020.

1. My Lenovo Thinkpad integrated webcam is not showing any image though the light beside it is...

My Lenovo Thinkpad integrated camera is not showing any image though the light beside it is lit. Anyone knows how to solve this, pls?

My Lenovo Thinkpad integrated webcam is not showing any image though the light beside it is... [​IMG]

:)

BETTYWONG1, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Pacman23 Win User

ThinkPad T440 Integrated WebCam not working

Ah, no - mine looks to be a completely different camera on the T450s.

My Lenovo Thinkpad integrated webcam is not showing any image though the light beside it is... [​IMG]

There have been quite a few driver updates on Lenovo recently, also Intel, for my Thinkpad - perhaps in readiness for eventual 2004 compatibility??

Pacman23, Nov 25, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Nov 25, 2020
  4. surfing69 Win User

My Lenovo Thinkpad integrated webcam is not showing any image though the light beside it is...

Integrated Webcam light comes on BUT NO image

I have win10 64 bit (uptodate) on my 10 yr old lenovo B570 laptop which has an integrated webcam

In March 2020 i was able to use the camera during a Skype meeting.

However when i tried to join a Teams session, the light came on intermittently but whilst I could see the people on the other end, they could not see me.

I tried the following trouble shooting steps without any real success - very occasionally 1% of the time, when i clicked on Camera from the start menu, i saw an image, but when i reopened the Camera, light ON plus controls but no image

1. ensured privacy settings were all set to ON - which they were anyway

2. removed Skype and Teams from the laptop

3. . uninstalled the camera - which was originally located under Imaging Devices in Device Manager and then reinstalled (scan hardware changes) the camera which was now located in the new location under Cameras . The setting Imaging Devices had disappeared.

4. went to the Camera app and Reset it.

5. searched on Lenovo site for new drivers but there weren't any

6. did windows updates

7. downloaded Lenovo Vantage app which failed to see the camera under devices settings.( i need to contact them about this)

8. the camera currently has windows drivers installed as the best drivers

The question is, why has the camera stopped working now when it did 2 months ago? I am aware that since that time, there has been some large MS windows updates and so i have to wonder if the is a connection?

surfing69, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

My Lenovo Thinkpad integrated webcam is not showing any image though the light beside it is...

1. My Lenovo Thinkpad integrated webcam is not showing any image though the light beside it is... - Similar Threads - Lenovo Thinkpad integrated

2. Lenovo Integrated Camera Not Working Light Continuously blinking.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Integrated Camera Not Working Light Continuously blinking.: PC and OS Info:Model - Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IILEdition - Windows 11 Home Single Language Version - 22H2 Installed on ‎13-‎06-‎2023 OS build - 22631.1830 Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22642.1000.0 Tried everything including:Checking privacy shutterChecking...
  3. Integrated webcam uninstalled fron lenovo laptop

Integrated webcam uninstalled fron lenovo laptop: Please help me. I have a lenovo thinkpad gen 1 laptop. My webcam stopped working and i tried to uninstall the driver from the device manager, however, i seem to have completely deleted the integrated camera and it now shows no connected camera on my device....
  4. Integrated webcam uninstalled fron lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Integrated webcam uninstalled fron lenovo laptop: Please help me. I have a lenovo thinkpad gen 1 laptop. My webcam stopped working and i tried to uninstall the driver from the device manager, however, i seem to have completely deleted the integrated camera and it now shows no connected camera on my device....
  5. Integrated webcam "on" but shows black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Integrated webcam "on" but shows black screen: My Lenovo's integrated webcam is not working. When I launch the camera app, the camera light turns on but the image remains black, and when I close the camera app, the light remains on indefinitely. Because of this, I don't even know if the camera was truly "on" in the first...
  6. ThinkPad T440 Integrated WebCam not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ThinkPad T440 Integrated WebCam not working: Hello! I am a proud owner of an older ThinkPad T440 unit. The laptop itself works great and is just what I need for my purposes. That said, I do have a problem with it that I was hoping some of you guys could help me solve, since most internet tips failed and I was...
  7. ThinkPad T440 Integrated WebCam not working

ThinkPad T440 Integrated WebCam not working: Hello! I am a proud owner of an older ThinkPad T440 unit. The laptop itself works great and is just what I need for my purposes. That said, I do have a problem with it that I was hoping some of you guys could help me solve, since most internet tips failed and I was...
  8. Integrated Webcam light comes on BUT NO image

Integrated Webcam light comes on BUT NO image: I have win10 64 bit uptodate on my 10 yr old lenovo B570 laptop which has an integrated webcam In March 2020 i was able to use the camera during a Skype meeting. However when i tried to join a Teams session, the light came on intermittently but whilst I could see the...
  9. Integrated Camera-Lenovo EasyCam missing from Imaging Devices- WebCam does not work

Integrated Camera-Lenovo EasyCam missing from Imaging Devices- WebCam does not work: I have a Brand new ThinkPad and Windows 10. Under Device Manager>Imaging Devices no camera shows up at all. Not "LenovoEasyCam" or Integrated Camera. Just my printer, which is also a scanner. Under Device Manager>Camera, "Integrated Camera" shows up. When I right click, I...
  10. Webcam image quality Lenovo 80r9

Webcam image quality Lenovo 80r9: Hi. I have a Lenovo 80r9. My webcam image quality is not satisfactory. What suggestions do you all have to improve the quality? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/webcam-image-quality-lenovo-80r9/890e9aa2-eaeb-4d19-abfc-3eb346da1159