Windows 10: My Lenovo x220 for upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7 my bluetooth doesn't work at all

Discus and support My Lenovo x220 for upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7 my bluetooth doesn't work at all in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having some problem with bluetooth no longer working after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7. I've asked the lenovo over on twitter for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ajames21, Mar 1, 2020.

1. ajames21 Win User

My Lenovo x220 for upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7 my bluetooth doesn't work at all

I'm having some problem with bluetooth no longer working after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7. I've asked the lenovo over on twitter for support and they said:

"Thanks for writing in to us for support. We've checked here https://lnv.gy/2IeZP09 and the X220 thinkpad is not listed to work on with Windows 10. The drivers are no longer provided as it is not compatible. The only way to update it is to update it from Microsoft updates, or get the hardware ID and check for compatible drivers for Win 10"

I don't know where to find to find the correct driver for my laptop to fix my bluetooth problem after upgrading to windows 10.

:)

ajames21, Mar 1, 2020

2. mSATA not work with Lenovo X220???

Yep, I got the same problem. there is a simple conclusion about the Lenovo X220 models and CPUs which is not workable with any mSATA SSD on B2CIT.com. u can check here before you buy it.

Lenovo X220 not workable list with any mSATA SSD

murraywilliam, Mar 1, 2020
  3. mSATA not work with Lenovo X220???

I have a question about hard drive replacement on the Lenovo X220. I am thinking of buying one this summer, but got some information from Lenovo forum that someone says that Intel 310 mSATA doesn't work in X220. Here is his installation experience:

Installed Intel 310 MSATA into WWAN slot X220, but no sign of it in BIOS Startup list of drives. Tried it initially with BIOS 1.12 shipped with machine, then flashed BIOS 1.16, but still didn't work. Also removed 320GB HD, booted from recovery DVD in Ultrabase; Win 7 Pro tried to install, asked for several DVD's, then bomed because couldn't find some *.INI file, probably because it hadn't been written to a drive, i.e., Win 7 couldn't find a drive to which it could install

christinekaze, Mar 1, 2020
  4. berry Win User

My Lenovo x220 for upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7 my bluetooth doesn't work at all

mSATA not work with Lenovo X220???

My 120GB Renice mSATA SSD could not work for my X220 too, I checked with Lenovo, and they informed me the X220 with i7 CPU don't support mSATA SSD. I then contacted the shop B2CIT where I bought my mSATA, luckily they accept the return and I succeeded to get the refund. My buying experience from B2CIT is good, just a pity that the mSATA doesn't work for my X220.

berry, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

1. My Lenovo x220 for upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7 my bluetooth doesn't work at all - Similar Threads - Lenovo x220 upgrading

2. Lenovo X220 Biometrics Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo X220 Biometrics Driver: i have a x220 with an i7. It has a fingerprint reader and windows update does not directly download drivers for it but i also previously had a x201 with a fingerprint reader it is a older modal than this x220 still windows update auto downloaded the drivers for it but its not...
  3. Lenovo X220 Biometrics Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo X220 Biometrics Driver: i have a x220 with an i7. It has a fingerprint reader and windows update does not directly download drivers for it but i also previously had a x201 with a fingerprint reader it is a older modal than this x220 still windows update auto downloaded the drivers for it but its not...
  4. Lenovo X220 Biometrics Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 not working: I purchased an upgrade for Windows 10, currently using Windows 7 on a Dell PC. It seemed to install well but when I log in I get a blank/black screen. Ctrl+alt+del gives an error message of "failure to display security and shutdown options". I've restarted several times,...
  6. ei.cfg doesn't work for upgrade in place from Windows 7

ei.cfg doesn't work for upgrade in place from Windows 7: Hi all, been beating my head against the wall for 3 days on this. This is one of two Windows 10 upgrade problems that I have. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7559 that came pre-installed with Windows 10 and the key embedded in the Bios. Specifically, ShowKey Plus Releases ....
  7. Upgrade doesn't work from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrade doesn't work from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise: Hello everyone, As the topic states, for weeks i'm struggling to upgrade my Windows 7 Enterprise PC to Windows 10 Enterprise PC. I have tried almost every image that exists, from VLSC(Volume Licensing Service Center), official Microsoft ISO image, FileHippo, Rufus and many...
  8. Update from Win7 to Win10 on Lenovo X220 -> Realtek Bluetooth problem

Update from Win7 to Win10 on Lenovo X220 -> Realtek Bluetooth problem: Hello ! I want to update my Lenovo X220 which is running on Win7 to win 10. Unfortately the upgrade process ends with the following error : Realtek Bluetooth Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for this version of Windows 10. A new version is available....
  9. Password from windows 7 doesn't work on 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password from windows 7 doesn't work on 10: I have a password that contained ctrl+backspace in the series, but when I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 that character was no longer supported. I can not log in or change my password now. Any idea how to either revert back to 7 to change it, or change it on 10 without...
  10. Audio doesn't work on Windows 10 after Upgrading from 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio doesn't work on Windows 10 after Upgrading from 7: Tried restarting both services relating to Audio as well and no luck. I can't even access Sound via Control Panel. There's a red x over the speaker icon in my taskbar. Can't even use my microphone. This issue wasn't present until I installed Windows 10. I try restarting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. x220 bluetooth windows 10