Windows 10: MY LIBRA OFFICE WRITER FILES HAVE ALL BEEN DESTROYED OVERNIGHT

Discus and support MY LIBRA OFFICE WRITER FILES HAVE ALL BEEN DESTROYED OVERNIGHT in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I STRONGLY SUSPECT THAT THIS IS THE WORK OF MICROSOFT THE DESTRUCTION BEGAN A FEW WEEKS AGO WITH A FAIRLY COMPREHENSIVE WINDOWS 10 UPDATE. THIS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GRAHAMWALKDEN, Mar 24, 2019.

1. MY LIBRA OFFICE WRITER FILES HAVE ALL BEEN DESTROYED OVERNIGHT

I STRONGLY SUSPECT THAT THIS IS THE WORK OF MICROSOFT

THE DESTRUCTION BEGAN A FEW WEEKS AGO WITH A FAIRLY COMPREHENSIVE WINDOWS 10 UPDATE.

THIS RESULTED IN SOME KEYBOARD KEYS BEING REARRANGED E.G. THE @ KEY IS NOW AT FIG 2 ETC ETC

PRESUMABLY THIS IS A RESULT OF UTTER VINDICTIVENESS ON MICROSOFT'SBEHALF DUE TO THE UTILISATION OF LIBRA OFFICE FORMAT INSTEAD OF WORD

:)

GRAHAMWALKDEN, Mar 24, 2019

2. How can I use Libra Office for pdf forms

I want to use libra office for pdf forms it keeps going into word pad.

CarolMcColl, Mar 24, 2019
  3. How can I use Libra Office for pdf forms

I want to use libra office for PDF forms.

Moved from: Office / Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Unknown/other

CarolMcColl, Mar 24, 2019
  4. THINK_HKG Win User

MY LIBRA OFFICE WRITER FILES HAVE ALL BEEN DESTROYED OVERNIGHT

Microsoft Office Document Image Writer in Windows 10

I installed the Microsoft Office Document Image Tool from SharePoint Designer 2007 to Windows 7 and it can see the Microsoft Office Document Image Writer in the Printer list. But it cannot see the Microsoft Office Document Image Writer in the printer list
    on Windows 10 PC. We are using Windows 10 Professional version 1709 64bits OS. Can you help us how to add the Microsoft Office Document Image Writer on the Win 10 PC? Thanks.

Moved from: Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

THINK_HKG, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

MY LIBRA OFFICE WRITER FILES HAVE ALL BEEN DESTROYED OVERNIGHT

1. MY LIBRA OFFICE WRITER FILES HAVE ALL BEEN DESTROYED OVERNIGHT - Similar Threads - LIBRA OFFICE WRITER

2. All the desktop files have moved into all the files on the desktop Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the desktop files have moved into all the files on the desktop Office: I am using a MacbookAir Office Version 16.73 I didn't do anything. All the desktop files moved into all the files of the desktop. I tried moving the files back onto the desk top but it won't let me since the files are already there. I tried rebooting the computer and it is...
  3. All the desktop files have moved into all the files on the desktop Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All the desktop files have moved into all the files on the desktop Office: I am using a MacbookAir Office Version 16.73 I didn't do anything. All the desktop files moved into all the files of the desktop. I tried moving the files back onto the desk top but it won't let me since the files are already there. I tried rebooting the computer and it is...
  4. All the desktop files have moved into all the files on the desktop Office

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. OneDrive just destroyed all of my files

OneDrive just destroyed all of my files: Hi,I had my documents, pictures, and desktop all backed up to OneDrive, I was getting really sick of what OneDrive does to my PC, for example breaking all thumbnails, so I moved all the files out of OneDrive back onto my local drive, and disabled syncing of these folders....
  6. I have been infected with malware which destroyed my data

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been infected with malware which destroyed my data: Hi everyone! My laptopwindows 8.1 was attacked by a trojan a year ago. All my data got dissapeard and locked with a MAAS suffix. Here are two questions: 1• Is there any way i could get my data back? I've got to say that i deleted and uploaded some files to my laptop...
  7. All files gone - windows update overnight

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All files gone - windows update overnight: Woke up this morning to find all our laptops had been updated by windows overnight, and all our files were gone?!?! After a heartstopping moment, and some intense searching, I've found them all under C:/users, but they are still not showing up under My Documents, My...
  8. All my files are gone and windows have reinstalled from overnight

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All my files are gone and windows have reinstalled from overnight: I had my windows full of documents and photos then i went to sleep 10april 2020 now then i woke up 11 april 2020 i put laptop on. i saw all my photos and documents are gone all internet explorers and apps i had installed are gone by over nogth . I know i didnt do anything ....
  9. Overnight "Access is denied" to all my Word files

Overnight "Access is denied" to all my Word files: Oh dear. Windows spent hours updating my system overnight and I find that "Access is denied" to all my Office 365 Word files. I can access Word itself OK. Help, what should I do please?...
  10. File extension for Open Office Writer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File extension for Open Office Writer: I've been using MSOffice Word for quite some time. I want to switch over to Open Office Writer. Can I save a file that I make in Writer with an docx file extinsion? If not, since I have dozens of files with the docx externsion, which is the best one that I can save my...