Windows 10: My library in Windows store is empty

Discus and support My library in Windows store is empty in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After last few updates My Library option is emty in Windows Store. How to fix it? Thanks in advance!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PredragJovandić, Apr 7, 2021.

1. My library in Windows store is empty

After last few updates My Library option is emty in Windows Store. How to fix it? Thanks in advance!

:)

PredragJovandić, Apr 7, 2021

2. Delete a Library in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would suggest you to restore the Libraries and then try deleting the Library folder.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.
    • Locate Libraries from the left pane.
    • Right click on Libraries and select Restore default libraries option from the list.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Duplicate Music Library Sign Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Can you check if both the folders contain all the music that you need?

Where the original files are saved so that we can troubleshoot this issue further?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

Method: Restore default Libraries

I would suggest you try the restore library option and check if it helps. Please back up all the files in the library before trying this, just to make sure you don’t lose any files. Refer these steps:

• Open Windows explorer
    • In the left panel, locate Library and right click on it
    • Click “restore default libraries” option
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

SuvarnaG1709, Apr 7, 2021
  4. My library in Windows store is empty

Store - My Library is incomplete

Hi,

I understand that you are facing problem with Microsoft Store. I will be glad to assist you with the issue.

Note: Basic information on Apps

• UAC (User Account Control) must be enabled.
    • To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least
      1024 x 768.
    • To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least
      1366 x 768.
    • Make sure video card driver is updated.
    • Make sure that Date and Time in your device is correct and up-to date.

Lets try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

If the issue persists, try the next method.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Further you can also try the below step and check if it helps.

Step 3: Run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App

I would also suggest you to run the Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Let us know if the above methods helps to fix the Store issue. If the issue persists or you have any other issues with Windows, please do post it in Microsoft Community. We would be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

My library in Windows store is empty

1. My library in Windows store is empty - Similar Threads - library store empty

2. windows store library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows store library: why aren't all of my games and apps showing up in the windows store library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-library/907a015d-e274-43b7-a987-b5170bb45e29
  3. windows store library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows store library: why aren't all of my games and apps showing up in the windows store library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-library/907a015d-e274-43b7-a987-b5170bb45e29
  4. windows store library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store library is empty

Microsoft Store library is empty: When I run Microsoft Store and go to the library it shows all my apps/games as "Owned" but not downloaded shows a cloud with a down arrow in it although my apps are downloaded and can be run.I've tried running wsreset and resetting my machine but is still doesn't help.I'm...
  6. Microsoft Store library is empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store library is empty: When I run Microsoft Store and go to the library it shows all my apps/games as "Owned" but not downloaded shows a cloud with a down arrow in it although my apps are downloaded and can be run.I've tried running wsreset and resetting my machine but is still doesn't help.I'm...
  7. Microsoft store library empty.

Microsoft store library empty.: There are no items coming up in my library to download. I've tried clearing the store cache and running the repair too but there are still no items coming up. I'm running Windows 10 home - 10.0.18363 Build 18363...
  8. My Library is empty in Windows Store

My Library is empty in Windows Store: I noticed yesterday when checking for updates on Windows Store for my installed apps that My Library is empty. The Store shows my installed apps and games, but my All Owned and Ready To Install is empty. This is a fresh up to date install of Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, and...
  9. Microsoft Store: My Library 'Empty'

Microsoft Store: My Library 'Empty': I can't seem to find any on-line help for this problem. When I open MS Store on my W10 machines, opening My Library has no apps listed on it. In reality, I must have accumulated more than a hundred over the years since W10 was first released. Strangely, looking at the...
  10. Windows Store Library

Windows Store Library: Hello Everyone, I'm wondering if there is any way to permanently delete apps in the Windows store library? I have uninstalled many apps, like games and such and when I want to install it again it says you own this app/ game. When I install the app/ or game it will make me...