Windows 10: "My library" not working

Discus and support "My library" not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have purchased your PDF Editor. As I try to save a document,I get the following message. “Looks like you already own this. Go to My games and apps,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DeanWells2, Feb 19, 2021.

1. "My library" not working

I have purchased your PDF Editor. As I try to save a document,I get the following message.

“Looks like you already own this.

Go to My games and apps, or My library on you home device,to download it.”

I go to My Library and click on launch and it comes up likebefore. When I try to save it, I get the above message again.

At bottom of screen, I have.

“PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent

Syojkzwjbk+ADbgt.8.9.1.2.1

2021/02/18-20:40:07 UTC”

:)

DeanWells2, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

"My library" not working

1. "My library" not working - Similar Threads - library working

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error, all fixes havent worked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error, all fixes havent worked: Seemingly out of nowhere, i'm getting an error message every minute or so that says"Runtime error!Program C:\program files...This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more information."I've...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error, all fixes havent worked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error, all fixes havent worked: Seemingly out of nowhere, i'm getting an error message every minute or so that says"Runtime error!Program C:\program files...This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more information."I've...
  4. How can I search for file names in a file library to include files in subfolders. worked in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I search for file names in a file library to include files in subfolders. worked in...: I have a system that has 8 drives including a M2-System drive and a DVDRW, I need to be able to search for partial file names across the other 6 drives. 1-4T, 2-5T, 3-10T. I have created a Library in windows explorer, under \Desktop, which include the path to Parent folders...
  5. How can I search for file names in a file library to include files in subfolders. worked in...

How can I search for file names in a file library to include files in subfolders. worked in...: I have a system that has 8 drives including a M2-System drive and a DVDRW, I need to be able to search for partial file names across the other 6 drives. 1-4T, 2-5T, 3-10T. I have created a Library in windows explorer, under \Desktop, which include the path to Parent folders...
  6. Microsoft Store library feature never works

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store library feature never works: Hi, over the past years my Microsoft Store in-app library, ready to downloads and all owned are non-functional. Showing instead "add some apps, there's nothing in your library" regardless of choosing to show hidden products. This has persisted through countless machines...
  7. C++ library wont work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C++ library wont work: Hi! I've got a problem with the C++ library and code runner, It started with vcruntime140.dll, I managed to solve that, but then a whole lot of other files with 140.dll in their name started reporting not working, the problem occured after factory reset, I can't find a...
  8. [self solved] Users and Local group not working : library not registered

[self solved] Users and Local group not working : library not registered: Hi ! I currently have the following problem on 2 machines from my park maybe more, no clue yet how many : Users and Local Groups pannel shows an error about a Library not registered approx translation from french which shows "Bibliothèque non inscrite" [ATTACH] It stops...
  9. Users and Local group not working : library not registered

Users and Local group not working : library not registered: Hi ! I currently have the following problem on 2 machines from my park maybe more, no clue yet how many : Users and Local Groups pannel shows an error about a Library not registered approx translation from french which shows "Bibliothèque non inscrite" [ATTACH] It stops...
  10. JW LIBRARY APP - NOW WORKING on windows 10 (64 bits)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    JW LIBRARY APP - NOW WORKING on windows 10 (64 bits): Hi everyone, Just posting here to mention that JW library - while at first not launching - now works fine on a PC with Windows 10. On my first install, the JW App correctly downloaded but seemed unable to go further than opening the JW start logo and show the "loading...