Windows 10: my licence is activated and yet a message continuously pop up saysing my windows licence...

Discus and support my licence is activated and yet a message continuously pop up saysing my windows licence... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello I get a message saying that my windows licence will expire soon and that I need to go to settings but I got windows 10 more than 2 years ago when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Misachat, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Misachat Win User

my licence is activated and yet a message continuously pop up saysing my windows licence...

hello I get a message saying that my windows licence will expire soon and that I need to go to settings but I got windows 10 more than 2 years ago when it was recommended to upgrade to windows 10 (I was on windows 7). Now the systems tells me that I need to upgrade to windows pro version. i do not understand, I do not want that. what is this ?

:)

Misachat, Dec 20, 2018

2. windows licence expires

Hello,

Lately I receive pop-ups on my desktop with the message that my licence expires on december 20.

Apperently I need a code to activate this licence again.

I bought my PC from a neighbour who recently moved to Indonesia. I tried to contact him with whatsapp and sms and asked for the code he is supposed to have when he bought the licence. Unfortunately I got no reaction so far. What can I do to activate the
    licence eagain?

JeanneWeijgers, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Thedefh Win User
    Windows 10 OEM licence and activation

Hello,

I have several questions the licence and activation:

Can you legally buy used (and decactivated) windows 10 OEM licences and use them with a PC different from what it was supplied with?

Lets assume I bought such licence and the activation was successful on such a machine - does it mean I can continue and legally use the OS?

I read that there was a 'system builder' clause when using OEM licences that lets you transfer said licences to different machies if you take the OEM responsibility on yourself.

If it's not possible with windows 10 OEM is it possible with any other OEM version of windows such as windows 7 or 8?

Thanks,

Thedefh, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Israar Win User

my licence is activated and yet a message continuously pop up saysing my windows licence...

Windows XP Home Licence...

If that's the case, then would there be any chance you'd be willing to sell your licence key to me AsRock?

If there is then we can take it to PM concerning pricing of the licence key? Although I would like it if you did sell the key to me, that you'd send over the sticker too (I'd pay for the sending of course as that would be my duty *Smile my licence is activated and yet a message continuously pop up saysing my windows licence... :))

--Lee

Israar, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

1. my licence is activated and yet a message continuously pop up saysing my windows licence... - Similar Threads - licence activated yet

2. Licence and Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Licence and Activation: My old laptop died but I have the product key for my retail windows license. I cannot use it on my new desktop since its not deactivated on the old device. How can I deactivate it now? The old device is completely inaccessible and the hard disk was wiped out! I dont think it...
  3. Licence and Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Licence and Activation: My old laptop died but I have the product key for my retail windows license. I cannot use it on my new desktop since its not deactivated on the old device. How can I deactivate it now? The old device is completely inaccessible and the hard disk was wiped out! I dont think it...
  4. Licence and Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't activate my OEM Licence

Can't activate my OEM Licence: Hi, I have trouble to activate my OEM Licence. I have built my new PC and ordered a Windows 10 Pro OEM Licence. Since I don't have an optical drive for the DVD, I used the Media Creation Tool and made a USB-installation. However, when trying to activate my licence key...
  6. Licencing and Activation

Licencing and Activation: Hi All, I have Dell Inspiron AIO 2320, which has Original version of Windows installed, I was charged extra since it was a genuine version when I bought it, now the motherboard has gone bad and I have purchased a new Desktop, when I tried to use the Windows 10 key (from the...
  7. pop up saying windows licence expiring and need to activate,

pop up saying windows licence expiring and need to activate,: I keep getting pop up saying that windows licence is expiring and then shuts down laptop, but when I check it is already activated ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-saying-windows-licence-expiring-and-need-to/b7fa1275-da8c-4662-98c0-32122dcf6598"
  8. activation & licence

activation & licence: my laptop is showing that, your windows licence will expire soon. so, what I supposed to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-licence/d835912e-6325-4941-9afb-8d29f0703342"
  9. WINDOW LICENCE AND ACTIVATION

WINDOW LICENCE AND ACTIVATION: WINDOWS FREQUENTLY SHOWS A POPUP ( WINDOWS LICENCE WILL EXPIRE SOON) .HOW I CAN GET WINDOW LICENCE PRODUCT KEY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-licence-and-activation/d8c70dc9-93dd-4f96-9507-35630ef461f4"
  10. Activation and licence

Activation and licence: I bought a acer laptop in 2017 series aspire A577-ACER with a original windows 10 but suddenly in last 2 days its asking to update it again. Please solve this problem...