Windows 10: My license for 5 PCs works for one PC only!!

Discus and support My license for 5 PCs works for one PC only!! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Support team, I have an issue here, I've bought a windows 10 license for 5 PCs and already installed it on my laptop. Now i'm trying to use it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sameh Mahmoud, Jul 8, 2019.

1. My license for 5 PCs works for one PC only!!

Hello Support team,

I have an issue here, I've bought a windows 10 license for 5 PCs and already installed it on my laptop. Now i'm trying to use it for a new laptop but it gives me this error# 0XC004C020

:)

Sameh Mahmoud, Jul 8, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 8, 2019
  3. RCoon Win User
    PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Jul 8, 2019
  4. My license for 5 PCs works for one PC only!!

Nokia 3100 + DKU-5 cable + PC suite 6.7.22, gives error msg.

Hello,

I have a Nokia 3100, which I used to have working over a year ago with a DKU-5 cable and an old version of PC suite (version 5.17).

I recently tried to update to the latest PC suite 6.7.22, and have been trying to get it working again, but have not had much luck. When I try to run PC Suite 6.7's "Get Connected Wizard", it shows the error message: "There is no available connection type and
    therefore connection to phone cannot be established. The wizard will exit."; It then suggests reinstalling ( "Failed to detect available connection types! Please reinstall Nokia PC Suite." ). I have reinstalled PCS and the drivers about 5 times now, all without
    success.

I have verified that the cable works, by setting up another computer with the same cable + exact same software as I am trying to use + another very similar phone (a Nokia 3120). This worked fine, and could sync contacts without a problem.

I checked the list of supported phone + cable combinations for PC suite ( http://europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,79898,00.html ), and for some reason it does not list the DKU-5 as being supported by my phone (the 3100).

However on ( http://europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,83280,00.html ), it lists the DKU-5 cable, and lists the Nokia 3100 as a phone supported by this cable.

So, two conflicting bits of information - so can I please ask: will the DKU-5 cable work with the Nokia 3100 phone with PC suite 6.7.22? Any other suggestions for getting PC suite to work with this phone + cable?

All the best,

Nick.

nickj---01, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

My license for 5 PCs works for one PC only!!

1. My license for 5 PCs works for one PC only!! - Similar Threads - license PCs works

2. My Keyboard stops working on one Pc after about 5 switches with my KVM Switch. Only Reboot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Keyboard stops working on one Pc after about 5 switches with my KVM Switch. Only Reboot...: Ok, my setup is the following: I have a PC Running Windows 11 and a Laptop connected to a Docking station. Both Laptop and Pc are connected to a KVM switch with 2 monitors, a keyboard and a mouse.When I start my PC, everything works fine.I can switch to the Laptop, Can use...
  3. My Keyboard stops working on one Pc after about 5 switches with my KVM Switch. Only Reboot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Keyboard stops working on one Pc after about 5 switches with my KVM Switch. Only Reboot...: Ok, my setup is the following: I have a PC Running Windows 11 and a Laptop connected to a Docking station. Both Laptop and Pc are connected to a KVM switch with 2 monitors, a keyboard and a mouse.When I start my PC, everything works fine.I can switch to the Laptop, Can use...
  4. it showing "Permanently Activated" . But my license was only for one year.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it showing "Permanently Activated" . But my license was only for one year.: I activate the windows 10 using volume license key 3 years ego now it showing "Permanently Activated" . But my license was only for one year. what should I do? need to purchase again or no need to purchase?...
  5. Will Gta 5 work in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Gta 5 work in my pc: Hi i wanted to ask that will gta 5 work in my pc I few weeks ago played gta 4 but it was very dull And i means my first review on gta 4 was very good gameplay but still it didn't gave a feeling like playing a gta game I am sorry if some one gets hurt by this sorry....
  6. My Xbox One controller won't work in my PCs anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox One controller won't work in my PCs anymore: Hi, I have an Xbox One, so sometimes when I want to play on PC i would like to use its controller, the 1st time i used the contoller by USB it was recognized instantly and just worked fine but now it's not recognized anymore, nothing happens when i plug in I press the Xbox...
  7. Windows Licensing Rules, Confusing, Multiple PCs One MSA

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Licensing Rules, Confusing, Multiple PCs One MSA: Been searching the internet for ages now, and all the information about the windows 10 activation rules and its Licensing Rules are making my head spin, all i want to know, is how would i go about licensing all my computers with Legit Windows 10 Pro copies, that can all be...
  8. PCs missing on one PC, there on others

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PCs missing on one PC, there on others: Hi For some time now I've known about a problem with our home network in that various PCs cannot see other PCs whilst others can. We have a three PC network. Two working PCs and spare generally used once per week. However, now my husband has a problem he needs to use the...
  9. Laptop cannot connect with only one of my home PCs: I'm stumped!

Laptop cannot connect with only one of my home PCs: I'm stumped!: Sigh. SOLVED. I'll leave my original post, below, with a strikethrough. Just after posting this (from "D"), I decided to poke at something else. Computer B had an issue the other day where it did not show banners from a website I wanted to allow banners. I use Kaspersky....
  10. W10 network works one way only (both PCs not visible)

W10 network works one way only (both PCs not visible): Reader's Digest version: Both of us are on the same network through an Asus RT-AC56R router. Both are running Windows 10, fully patched, checked w/ Belarc. My network is visible to her system and public files accessible. Hers, and the usb printer on her PC are NOT visible at...