Windows 10: My life

Discus and support My life in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So pretty much, I'm stuck in school and its extremely **** boring. Umm, please get bill gates to send me a small loan of a billion dollars so I can get... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JakeRees, Sep 18, 2019.

1. JakeRees Win User

My life

So pretty much, I'm stuck in school and its extremely **** boring. Umm, please get bill gates to send me a small loan of a billion dollars so I can get out of this dump. Appreciated! Jake Rees.

:)

JakeRees, Sep 18, 2019

2. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Sep 18, 2019
  3. How to add tiles to Life at a Glance?

Hi

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you pin the app tile and Life at a glance on the Start screen.

Follow the below steps:

• Type program in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to Start.
    • Again, type life at a glance in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 18, 2019
  4. My life

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

My life

1. My life - Similar Threads - life

2. I have been a windows user my whole life....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have been a windows user my whole life....: But it's just not acceptable anymore... Today some long time simulations 32 days got interrupted by a windows update I couldn't postpone. And I'm sitting on the costs now with none of the work done.You have lost me. I will never install Windows on any machine ever again. This...
  3. How can I stop a hacker from destroying what's left of my life?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I stop a hacker from destroying what's left of my life?: For 8 months my life has been hacked away slowly being destroyed I'm not very phone savvy I've tried different things to stop it... I'm desperate so I'm reaching out to anyone that may help stop him. It has been verified by the IRS but nothing's being done. If there is any...
  4. End of life message

End of life message: My version of Windows Pro, Dev Ver 21376 .1 Evaluation copy Exp 2021-10-31 2:25 PMis displaying a "end of life" message in the taskbar. I have attempted all the remedies suggested update. reinstalled windows etc to no avail. Any suggestions?...
  5. Story of my life diary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Story of my life diary: I have tried to use this program I keep getting, in app purchase is no longer available. so i am unable to use bucket list. gallery etc.I have tried reinstalling and everything i can think of, but nothing happens. Help.David...
  6. HP Pavilion PC - battery died - any way to bring it back to life?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion PC - battery died - any way to bring it back to life?: Hi - I have an old HP Pavilion and have recently been having problems with the battery. Todayit finally dropped down to 0% - I've never had this happen before....do I just buy a replacementbattery or is there a way to restore it's power supply?Thanks...
  7. My 2 week old computer promised with a 10.5 hour battery life now only has a 2 hour battery...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My 2 week old computer promised with a 10.5 hour battery life now only has a 2 hour battery...: 2 weeks ago I bought a computer which is supposed to have 10.5 hours of battery life directly from office works, but now after only around 20 hours of use the battery life has plummeted to around 2 hours 2.5 if I'm lucky. I ran a test and when running low demand appliances...
  8. trojans ruined my hdd and antivirus scans ruined hdd life perfomance too..not responding

trojans ruined my hdd and antivirus scans ruined hdd life perfomance too..not responding: i cant even update windows 10 i only get defender updates : this pc what im in right now is ruined or all my files i did older partitions i dont know all entire disk drive all my 3-4 years works gone...
  9. life cam vx-1000 drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    life cam vx-1000 drivers: how to down load drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/life-cam-vx-1000-drivers/c2a5b37d-0b76-4275-81ff-c1cccd497ce8
  10. When Win 10 Feature version 1909 reaches end of life in May, does it FORCE the Feature...

When Win 10 Feature version 1909 reaches end of life in May, does it FORCE the Feature...: When Win 10 Feature version 1909 reaches end of life in May, does it FORCE the Feature update to 20H2 for end users for Win 10 Professional? We are currently slowly updating our User base from 1909 to 20H2. What happens if we do not complete by the EOL in May? Does it FORCE...