Windows 10: My Linx 8" tablet won't update 1903

Discus and support My Linx 8" tablet won't update 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've eventually got a message that there's insufficient memory hut one of the solutions is to connect external storage. So, bought a brand new 32 Gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Keithache., Apr 6, 2020.

1. My Linx 8" tablet won't update 1903

I've eventually got a message that there's insufficient memory hut one of the solutions is to connect external storage. So, bought a brand new 32 Gb microSD card ...but don't get the option to use it! Come on Microsoft......

:)

Keithache., Apr 6, 2020

2. Solution for No Auto Rotation (Linx 7/8 and Lamina Tablets) after updating to Windows 10

The problem I know is with the drivers, my wife's Linx 8 Tablet had the same problem after updating from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, I had "No Rotation" and "No Rotation Lock" in action centre. The solution I found was at this address

cd-rw.org
    The drivers for the different Linx and Lamina tablets and the solution is as follows. (This one is for linx 7, but the instructions are the same for both tablets (a.k.a. Lamina T-701 and Lamina T-801) touch screens.

After doing a clean install or upgrade to windows 10 how to fix the screen orientation (auto rotate) problem.

• Download The Drivers
    • Open Zip File
    • Open G-Sensor/20140626/kxaccel-1.0.13.20-win8-x86.exe
    • Apply kionix_sensor_orientation.reg registry file (double click file)
    • Reboot your tablet and voila.
    Drivers can be found here:

Linx 7 / Lamina T-701

Linx 8 / Lamina T-801

Linx 10 Drivers

These links also include Bluetooth and WiFi Drivers too

I hope this helps as it did with mine, let me know in a reply how you get on.

All credit to
    cd-rw.org
    (thanx again guys)

Regards The Zuphorian

The Zuphorian™, Apr 6, 2020
  3. CMD_49 Win User
    Linx 8 Tablet

My Linx 8 tablet which runs Windows 10 has suddenly stopped working. It appears to be in sleep mode; when I click the power button nothing happens, when I long-press the power button it asks me if I want to shut down giving me no opportunity to actually
    get on to the tablet. When I allow it to shut down and leave it for some time then come back to it, I find myself in the same situation. It doesn't appear to be powering off and it certainly isn't powering back on correctly.

Does anybody have any experience with this?

Many thanks

CMD_49, Apr 6, 2020
  4. My Linx 8" tablet won't update 1903

My linx tablet 10inch wont switch on

Hi,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Is the linx tablet under Warranty period?

I suggest you to try to switch on tablet while it is getting charged and check if the issue is related to power problems.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

My Linx 8" tablet won't update 1903

1. My Linx 8" tablet won't update 1903 - Similar Threads - Linx tablet won't

2. Linx tablet 10 reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linx tablet 10 reboot: I have a linx 10 tablet, I completed on update of my windows but now it won't go past the linx logo screen on start up and also when I'm trying to reset it its going in to aptio utility screen but I cant do a reset from there as my screen or keyboard isn't responding when on...
  3. Linx Window 10 Tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Linx Window 10 Tablet: Hi, I have an old Linx 10 tablet, with Windows 10 32 bit OS installed, which, believe it or not, still works! I have observed that when it is connected to the charger for a long time many days, it starts to automatically limit the maximum battery charge from 100% to 99%, then...
  4. Linx Window 10 Tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linx Window 10 Tablet: Hi, I have an old Linx 10 tablet, with Windows 10 32 bit OS installed, which, believe it or not, still works! I have observed that when it is connected to the charger for a long time many days, it starts to automatically limit the maximum battery charge from 100% to 99%, then...
  5. linx 8 vision tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    linx 8 vision tablet: hii have a linx vision 8 tablet with xbox controller.whenever load up windows the touchscreen will not worki can use the touch screen in recovery to select either normal startup or system when system is selected it takes me through to recovery menu but then touch screen wont...
  6. Linx Tablet 1010B won't update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Linx Tablet 1010B won't update: I'm trying to update my Linx 1010B tablet to Windows 10 20H2 from version 1803 the last version that installed successfully, as 1903 failed to install with error 0x80240034 but I keep getting error 0xc1900101....
  7. Accidental factory reset on linx vision 8 inch tablet.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Accidental factory reset on linx vision 8 inch tablet.: I was just about to sell my tablet and wanted to get rid of all of my info from the tablet. I must have accidentally uninstalled the operating system and now I can't get the tablet to work. everytime I turn the tablet on I get an error message saying that there was an...
  8. Linx 8 32 GB Tablet Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Linx 8 32 GB Tablet Preparing Automatic Repair: Hi, I have an Linx 8 32 GB Tablet but when i turn my device on its in a Preparing Automatic Repair then turns to diagnosing your pc then black screen a few moments later then around in a loop any help would be good thanks will...
  9. Linx 1010b tablet trouble

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Linx 1010b tablet trouble: Hi everybody! I've bought a Linx 1010b tablet on eBay which was advertised as a new one. It still has plastic on screen, and really looks like a new one. It was delivered an hour ago. I tried to turn it on but it doesn't work. I put it on a charger- the red light is on so...
  10. Linx 1010 tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Linx 1010 tablet: New tablet purchased. Will not load due to windows installation error coming on repetitively. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/linx-1010-tablet/96e9b231-aed8-48d1-a65a-8acc958b6355

Users found this page by searching for:

1. linx 8 tablet win 10 update