Windows 10: My literal modern mobile mouse is too slow can anyone help

Discus and support My literal modern mobile mouse is too slow can anyone help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I bought the new modern mobile mouse which I thought it was gonna work but it didnt can you help me guys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OrhanBulut2, Apr 27, 2021.

1. My literal modern mobile mouse is too slow can anyone help

So I bought the new modern mobile mouse which I thought it was gonna work but it didnt can you help me guys

:)

OrhanBulut2, Apr 27, 2021
  2. MacDonell Win User

Microsoft Modern Mouse (Bluetooth) Scroll Wheel not working.

the scroll wheel on my Microsoft Modern Mouse (Bluetooth) stopped working. I have done all troubleshooting steps: system updates, installed Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Center, disconnected mouse and reconnected. Nothing has worked yet. Haven't yet tried
    it on a different PC. Don't have another Microsoft PC. Have a MacBook, but not sure the mouse can work on that. Any suggestions?

MacDonell, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1000 doesn't work

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the Microsoft Wireless Mouse is not working. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What happens when you try to connect the mouse to the PC?
    • Do you see the mouse driver listed in Device Manager, under Mice and other pointing devices?
    • Did you try to connect and check the mouse in any other Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you aware of any changes, prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you can refer the steps in this article:
    Troubleshoot a wireless mouse that does not function correctly

If the issue persists with the mouse on multiple device, then we would suggest you to check with our hardware support team, below link has the contact number:

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/microsoft-modern-mouse#techspecs-connect

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 27, 2021
  4. mlee49 Win User

My literal modern mobile mouse is too slow can anyone help

About battery lifespan in mobile mouses....

Good question Ch@no I'm in need of a mobile mouse, possibly gaming potential grade. I'd like to hear some suggestions from some people about wireless mouses that wont set people back $40+

mlee49, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

My literal modern mobile mouse is too slow can anyone help

1. My literal modern mobile mouse is too slow can anyone help - Similar Threads - literal modern mobile

2. MS Modern Mobile Mouse Bluetooth Pairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Modern Mobile Mouse Bluetooth Pairing: What do I need to do to allow a straight out of the box MS Modern Mobile Mouse to pair up via Bluetooth with my Windows 10 PC not new but it has Bluetooth?Also how to pair up same mouse with a Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+, please?I've tried to locate the mouse on each of the two by...
  3. MS Modern Mobile Mouse Bluetooth Pairing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Modern Mobile Mouse Bluetooth Pairing: What do I need to do to allow a straight out of the box MS Modern Mobile Mouse to pair up via Bluetooth with my Windows 10 PC not new but it has Bluetooth?Also how to pair up same mouse with a Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+, please?I've tried to locate the mouse on each of the two by...
  4. MS Modern Mobile Mouse Bluetooth Pairing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. MS Modern Mobile Mouse Bluetoth Pairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Modern Mobile Mouse Bluetoth Pairing: What do I need to do to allow a straight out of the box MS Modern Mobile Mouse to pair up via Bluetooth with my Windows 10 PC not new but it has Bluetooth?Also how to pair up same mouse with a Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+, please?I've tried to locate the mouse on each of the two by...
  6. MS Modern Mobile Mouse Bluetoth Pairing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Modern Mobile Mouse Bluetoth Pairing: What do I need to do to allow a straight out of the box MS Modern Mobile Mouse to pair up via Bluetooth with my Windows 10 PC not new but it has Bluetooth?Also how to pair up same mouse with a Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+, please?I've tried to locate the mouse on each of the two by...
  7. MY computer is really slow, can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MY computer is really slow, can anyone help?: SO i reset my PC about 2-3 weeks ago and ever saints, my computer has been very slow with most apps taking 5-10 minutes to open, other apps are struggling to connect to internet and some are just not opening at all. does anyone know what's going on? do i need to install...
  8. Windows is zoomed in too much. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is zoomed in too much. Can anyone help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/8blackears [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gj75xh/windows_is_zoomed_in_too_much_can_anyone_help/
  9. Can anyone help me with mouse hell?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone help me with mouse hell?: Hi, I have an HP Spectre X360 with an 8th generation i7 processor. It is a very flaky machine, but things have become impossible. I have two new problems in the last couple of months. First, when I clink on a hyperlink or double click on an Excel or Word file to open it,...
  10. Mouse too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse too slow: My mouse in Windows 10 is very slow in games (CS: GO and other games). I can't play CS: GO with 400 DPI because mouse moving too slow. 43506