Windows 10: My "live" tiles on my Lenovo ideapad all have download symbols on them but the apps aren't...

Discus and support My "live" tiles on my Lenovo ideapad all have download symbols on them but the apps aren't... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I had to restore my Lenovo Ideapad to a previous restore point. Since then, everything is working fine but most of my live tiles have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SharynS1, Dec 14, 2018.

1. SharynS1 Win User

My "live" tiles on my Lenovo ideapad all have download symbols on them but the apps aren't...

Hi.

I had to restore my Lenovo Ideapad to a previous restore point. Since then, everything is working fine but most of my live tiles have the download symbol on them. When I click on one, its says the app will be back but I've been waiting several days now and I don't think they are coming back. I'm running windows 10. What am I missing?

:)

SharynS1, Dec 14, 2018
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Mail App Live Tile Won't Update!

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

We would like to know if you are receiving the new Emails in Mail app.

Let’s turn the live tile option to off and then again to on and check. Follow the steps provided below.

• Right click on the Mail app.
    • Go to more options.
    • Click on Turn live tile off/on.

After turning it off, I suggest you to turn it on again and check. Follow the above steps to turn it on.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter on your computer from the following link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Billie795 Win User

My "live" tiles on my Lenovo ideapad all have download symbols on them but the apps aren't...

Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

1. My "live" tiles on my Lenovo ideapad all have download symbols on them but the apps aren't... - Similar Threads - live tiles Lenovo

2. How can I Download Apps not from The Microsoft store on my Lenovo IdeaPad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I Download Apps not from The Microsoft store on my Lenovo IdeaPad?: How can I download App on my Lenovo IdeaPad. Not from the Microsoft store. I Cant find the Apps and Feautures nor the Drop down box to allow me to install from everywhere. I just want my steam app and a few simple things. Please Help. It keeps sending me to its not...
  3. How can I Download Apps not from The Microsoft store on my Lenovo IdeaPad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I Download Apps not from The Microsoft store on my Lenovo IdeaPad?: How can I download App on my Lenovo IdeaPad. Not from the Microsoft store. I Cant find the Apps and Feautures nor the Drop down box to allow me to install from everywhere. I just want my steam app and a few simple things. Please Help. It keeps sending me to its not...
  4. Is Microsoft disabling all the live tiles on every app?

Is Microsoft disabling all the live tiles on every app?: I recently updated multiple Microsoft Store apps. One being the Media Player. Fine, I have the new and improved version, but with disabled capabilities. Namely the live tile. Why is Microsoft doing this? Does the MS community not like the live tile features anymore? I guess...
  5. Is Microsoft disabling all the live tiles on every app?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is Microsoft disabling all the live tiles on every app?: I recently updated multiple Microsoft Store apps. One being the Media Player. Fine, I have the new and improved version, but with disabled capabilities. Namely the live tile. Why is Microsoft doing this? Does the MS community not like the live tile features anymore? I guess...
  6. Is Microsoft disabling all the live tiles on every app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.

The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.: please help i recently updated my drivers but all of a sudden, my touchpad stopped working and not showing in device manger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-touchpad-is-not-working-on-my-lenovo-ideapad/1aae422e-bda6-4957-a672-98e12646a540
  8. Live tiles are not working. How to fix them?

in Windows 10 Support
    Live tiles are not working. How to fix them?: I installed these analog live tile clocks from the Microsoft Store but they don't work. Live tiles in general don't work in my start menu. Maybe I disabled them earlier with a registry tweak or something, I don't remember. [img] 127942
  9. W10 App Live Tiles

W10 App Live Tiles: Hi. Did a clean install a week ago. All the live tiles work except the ones I like, MS weather and MS mail. Weather weirdly gives me live tile info for Washington DC even though I have updated my location and when I open weather it uses the correct location. I uninstalled...
  10. Start Menu Live Tiles All Of Them Stopped Being Live

Start Menu Live Tiles All Of Them Stopped Being Live: Guys, Out from the sky, all my Start Menu Live Tiles stopped being live. Did not touch a thing. Windows 10 x32, 1709 16299.334 Do not have a Restore Point. Could you please help me to bring them alive again. It also influenced that my Mail App pinned to taskbar does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo live tile

2. tiles have a download symbol and wont let me remove