Windows 10: My local disk c keep filling up

Discus and support My local disk c keep filling up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I try to clean the disk space but theres no file in it When i scan for virus theres no virus How do i fix this ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RizkyRahman, Sep 17, 2018.

1. My local disk c keep filling up

I try to clean the disk space but theres no file in it

When i scan for virus theres no virus

How do i fix this ?

:)

RizkyRahman, Sep 17, 2018

2. Recovering Local Disk

Thank you for your quick response.

It could be a compatibility issue with the latest update and your local disk. We suggest updating your disk driver. Follow these steps:

• On the Start, type Device Manager.
    • Locate and select Disk drives.
    • Right-click on your disk drive, select Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab and choose Update Driver.
    • Once done, click OK.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Ronaxi Win User
    Local disk keeps filling up

So my local disk, have been filling up by itself recently, and I've tried to delete stuff, but most of my stuff is on another disk, so there weren't much.

I deleted a game from my local disk, and then my disk had 51 GB free, but later when i tried to download an image, i couldn't because my disk was full, even though i hadn't installed anything.

I have tried to use CCleaner, Disk Cleanup and deleted old copies of windows, and nothing works.

I tried to use, Windows Directory Statistics and it says that the folder 'Users' is taking up 73,2% of the space on my local disk, and that the folders default.migrated and in my actual user folder, there's a folder called '.oracle_jre_usage' that takes
    up all the space??

Ronaxi, Sep 17, 2018
  4. My local disk c keep filling up

Unable to access Local Disks (CMy local disk c keep filling up :), (DMy local disk c keep filling up :), and any programs inside those

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with privileges to access the local account, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

• Please be informed us the troubleshooting steps you have already tried.

This issue might be due to some error in system settings.

If you have not yet tried the below steps, I suggest you to perform and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log out from the current user account, restart the computer and log-in with the administrator account and check if you are able to access the local drivers.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to place the computer in safe mode, try to log-in with administrator account and check if the issue persists.

Try the above steps and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

My local disk c keep filling up

1. My local disk c keep filling up - Similar Threads - local disk keep

2. C Drive keeps filling up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C Drive keeps filling up: my c drive keeps filling up all the time. maybe 4 days ago my disk space was very low about 30-40gb so i deleted some games. then i had 80gb of free space but suddenly the next day i go onto my computer and i only have 35gb left. now that i check my c drive it keeps filling...
  3. Local Disk C filled up and red while not being filled actually.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Disk C filled up and red while not being filled actually.: I had plenty of space in my Local Disk C folder, all of sudden the "apps and features" started showing 161GBs filled up space while it clearly is hardly 20GBs. It keeps filling up no matter how much I delete. Please suggest a solution.I tried emptying all temporary files etc....
  4. Local Disk C filled up and red while not being filled actually.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local Disk C filled up and red while not being filled actually.: I had plenty of space in my Local Disk C folder, all of sudden the "apps and features" started showing 161GBs filled up space while it clearly is hardly 20GBs. It keeps filling up no matter how much I delete. Please suggest a solution.I tried emptying all temporary files etc....
  5. Local Disk C filled up and red while not being filled actually.

6. Disk C Fills Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk C Fills Up: When I use disk cleanup and delete some files, disk C fills up space even I empty the recycle bin still fills up space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-c-fills-up/85adbae7-1200-40bf-8b42-86232ca6d262
  7. Disk C Fills Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk C Fills Up: When I use disk cleanup and delete some files, disk C fills up space even I empty the recycle bin still fills up space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-c-fills-up/85adbae7-1200-40bf-8b42-86232ca6d262
  8. Local Disk filling up randomly

Local Disk filling up randomly: Hi, I've noticed that my local disk NVME SSD is randomly filling up. It went from 140gb available to 115gb. This happened right after the latest Windows update. Any suggestions? I don't really use my SSD to store data or install programs. Thanks :...
  9. Local C drive keep filling up!!!??? SOLVED

Local C drive keep filling up!!!??? SOLVED: Hello Microsoft Community, This is my first post on the community page and I'm sure its been asked before, but I seem to keep running out of disk space on my c: drive and its driving me absolutely crazy having to try and clean it on a daily basis to only get a gb or 2 to...
  10. Local C drive keep filling up!!!???

Local C drive keep filling up!!!???: Hello Microsoft Community, This is my first post on the community page and I'm sure its been asked before, but I seem to keep running out of disk space on my c: drive and its driving me absolutely crazy having to try and clean it on a daily basis to only get a gb or 2 to...