Windows 10: MY LOCAL DISK D (ssd) VANISH

Discus and support MY LOCAL DISK D (ssd) VANISH in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello I NEED HELP I WAS following this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sji1BDZY8QE doing everything up to the letter and like at minute 6:11 I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GamaG270903, Jul 9, 2019.

1. MY LOCAL DISK D (ssd) VANISH

hello I NEED HELP I WAS following this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sji1BDZY8QE

doing everything up to the letter and like at minute 6:11 I realized that my local disk D (SSD) had disappeared what I do ??

IT DOSENT APPEAR IN DISK MANAGEMENT

THE DISK CAME WITH THE LAPTOP LENOVO Y520

IN SISTEM PROPERTIES IT APPERS AS LENOVO (d) MISSING

:)

GamaG270903, Jul 9, 2019

2. local disk MY LOCAL DISK D (ssd) VANISH :D

my computer created the local disk MY LOCAL DISK D (ssd) VANISH :D partition, automatically. Windows is always notifying me to free some space of the disk but when I open the folder of the local disk MY LOCAL DISK D (ssd) VANISH :D it says that it don't have any information but it's full. What do I can do for solving
    this issue?

Thanks, Zuley

ZuleyBetancourt, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Local Disk D:

I continue to get messages telling me that my local disk D: is full. It asks me if I want to do a disk clean up. When I say yes, it takes me to disk clean up, but there is nothing showing that is on locak disk D:. It shows that I have plenty of space
    and nothing gets deleted off of it.

What is actually stored on local disk D: and why am I getting this message if nothing is showing on it when I go to disk clean up?

CandyB1020, Jul 9, 2019
  4. MY LOCAL DISK D (ssd) VANISH

Recovering Local Disk

Thank you for your quick response.

It could be a compatibility issue with the latest update and your local disk. We suggest updating your disk driver. Follow these steps:

• On the Start, type Device Manager.
    • Locate and select Disk drives.
    • Right-click on your disk drive, select Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab and choose Update Driver.
    • Once done, click OK.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

MY LOCAL DISK D (ssd) VANISH

1. MY LOCAL DISK D (ssd) VANISH - Similar Threads - LOCAL DISK ssd

2. My SSD vanished overnight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My SSD vanished overnight: Hello, I have an MSI laptop GE75 Raider with an additional SSD Crucial P1 1TB NVMe installed, and this additional drive is now nowhere to be found. It doesn't appear in any file explorer or device manager page, nor did the Intel memory tool find anything. If there are any non...
  3. extending local disk D

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    extending local disk D: I am trying to extend local disk c. There is no unallocated space in the right of C. I have a local disk D which cannot delete or formatgreyed. kindly help. Also i keep getting ERROR 0x80070057 whenever I try to transfer files from C to create space...
  4. extending local disk D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    extending local disk D: I am trying to extend local disk c. There is no unallocated space in the right of C. I have a local disk D which cannot delete or formatgreyed. kindly help. Also i keep getting ERROR 0x80070057 whenever I try to transfer files from C to create space...
  5. extending local disk D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I lost my D disk SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I lost my D disk SSD: My laptop uses SSD 512GB, after I updated Windows 11 Insider Program, the D disk was lost, and my C disk default disk is now 195GB. I tried the way:1. Re-scan disk2. Change letter3. Restore point: my laptop doesn't have a previous point to restore maybe I didn't save or...
  7. local disk d

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    local disk d: hi, i need some help, please help.... the problem is my hp laptop's local disk d is corrupted.... when I try to open it, it says that i have to format the disk.. And when I click format a blue screen appear.. and the stop code : KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED.. please...
  8. My Local Disk D drive is looked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Local Disk D drive is looked: Hi, I recently did a recovery on my surface pro 3 because it was slow so I thought about it's time to reinstall windows. However, after the recovery was done, my local disk D got locked. My C drive shows an icon of an open silver lock, however my local disk D drive shows a...
  9. access to local disk D

in Windows 10 Customization
    access to local disk D: couldnt access my local disk D even after reinstall the window. it desplayed you need to format disk in D before you can use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-local-disk-d/a3404c38-db39-4674-a641-ca10f18f170c
  10. Local Disk D issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Local Disk D issue: Hello, I recently started getting popup notifications that my Local Disk (D:) was almost full. When I couldn't figure out how to fix the issue on my own i decided to look on to the Microsoft Community for answers. I believe i resolved the issue which according to many...