Windows 10: My Location wrong?

Discus and support My Location wrong? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Location 150 KM away https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-location-wrong/83ba9836-7263-4b1d-b1f1-242db70fa2d8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SplitLand833068, Feb 5, 2023.

1. My Location wrong?

Location 150 KM away

:)

SplitLand833068, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

My Location wrong?

1. My Location wrong? - Similar Threads - Location wrong

2. Automatic time zone sets wrong location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic time zone sets wrong location: So if my time zone is automatically set, it sets it to Mumbai India, i realise i can set it manually but it is an annoyance. Any ideas how to stop this...
  3. Automatic time zone sets wrong location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic time zone sets wrong location: So if my time zone is automatically set, it sets it to Mumbai India, i realise i can set it manually but it is an annoyance. Any ideas how to stop this...
  4. Windows 11 wrong location when my I.P. is correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 wrong location when my I.P. is correct: I recently went to Google and found it showed my location as Washington I'm in Australia. I checked all my Google settings and they were the same as before. Then I found my phone was correct but if I used my laptop it would temporarily sync the wrong local and then shift...
  5. Windows 11 wrong location when my I.P. is correct

Windows 11 wrong location when my I.P. is correct: I recently went to Google and found it showed my location as Washington I'm in Australia. I checked all my Google settings and they were the same as before. Then I found my phone was correct but if I used my laptop it would temporarily sync the wrong local and then shift...
  6. Location is Wrong Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location is Wrong Windows: Using maps app from Microsoft, I'm getting this incorrect location:But when I used google maps, it gives me the correct location:These things all happened when we changed the location of wifi adapter in the office.I checked with skyhook, and as it turns out, BSSID associated...
  7. Location is Wrong Windows

Location is Wrong Windows: Using maps app from Microsoft, I'm getting this incorrect location:But when I used google maps, it gives me the correct location:These things all happened when we changed the location of wifi adapter in the office.I checked with skyhook, and as it turns out, BSSID associated...
  8. Location in windows is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location in windows is wrong: When location is on my time zone is set to UTC+01:00 Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna. I am in the United States in Arkansas. When I go to find my device the computer I am using is showing as in Germany. Also when using maps it shows my location in Germany....
  9. Location in windows is wrong

Location in windows is wrong: When location is on my time zone is set to UTC+01:00 Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna. I am in the United States in Arkansas. When I go to find my device the computer I am using is showing as in Germany. Also when using maps it shows my location in Germany....
  10. Microsoft says I'm in the wrong location

Microsoft says I'm in the wrong location: According to Microsoft, recently while I'm home I'm supposedly in a state 3 states away I haven't been to in 20+ years so no affiliation there. but when I move my laptop to a different location like say, my parents' house a few hundred feet away and connect to their router it...