Windows 10: my lock screen times out after 1 minute. help

Discus and support my lock screen times out after 1 minute. help in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have several issues. I would like to get help setting the timeout on the lock screen. Also the adiokeeps cutting off .. the asio driver for my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ignacioaizcorbe, Aug 15, 2019.

1. my lock screen times out after 1 minute. help

I have several issues. I would like to get help setting the timeout on the lock screen. Also the adiokeeps cutting off .. the asio driver for my Arturia program.is being blocked by Wavetable synth.If wecould get these things to work I would bw greatful.

:)

ignacioaizcorbe, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Screen Lock Time

When I step away from my computer for 5 minutes my screen locks. How can I increase the time before my screen locks?

PaulPassaro, Aug 15, 2019
  4. my lock screen times out after 1 minute. help

Screen saver starting automatically after 1 minute of inactivity

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when the settings of Windows are not working the way they are supposed to.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 you are using currently?
    2. What is the exact model of the PC?

Refer the article to know
    Which Windows operating system am I running?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Run the power troubleshooter. Follow the steps mentioned below to run the troubleshooter.

1. Go to Settings >
      Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    2. Under Find and fix problems look for
      Power.
    3. Click on it and select
      Run the troubleshooter
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2:

Change the screen saver time and check.

1. Go to Settings >
      Personalization > Lock screen.
    2. Now click on Screen saver settings.
    3. On the screen saver window change the
      wait time as per your choice.
    4. Click on Apply and
      OK.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

my lock screen times out after 1 minute. help

1. my lock screen times out after 1 minute. help - Similar Threads - lock screen times

2. Windows 11 screen locking after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen locking after 1 minute: Tried every fix you can think of. What say you Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-screen-locking-after-1-minute/122ef21e-5434-4b51-9a65-a86385bf3d3b
  3. Windows 11 screen locking after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 screen locking after 1 minute: Tried every fix you can think of. What say you Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-screen-locking-after-1-minute/122ef21e-5434-4b51-9a65-a86385bf3d3b
  4. Screen Locks after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Locks after 1 minute: Hello, I am trying to setup an RDP that continuosly fetches data from a PLC the problem is to do this I need my display to always stay on. My computer currently locks the screen after every minute and signs me out. I have changed all settings in control panel and settings yet...
  5. Screen Locks after 1 minute

Screen Locks after 1 minute: Hello, I am trying to setup an RDP that continuosly fetches data from a PLC the problem is to do this I need my display to always stay on. My computer currently locks the screen after every minute and signs me out. I have changed all settings in control panel and settings yet...
  6. Windows 11 lock screen after 1 minute

Windows 11 lock screen after 1 minute: Hello guys, A few weeks ago my Windows 1 reserved, after 1 min of inactivity it reserves the screen. I've gone through many configurations, but have not had success in any, being: Change screen saver settings.Change screen idle time. Disable and enable the system video card....
  7. Windows 11 locks my screen after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 locks my screen after 1 minute: On my new Windows 11 laptop, the screen locks after 1 minute, no matter what settings I change. Things I've tried:Power plan setting: Turn off display after 4 minutes both battery and plugged inAdvanced power plan setting: Sleep / Sleep after 4 minutes battery/plugged...
  8. Windows 11 locks my screen after 1 minute

Windows 11 locks my screen after 1 minute: On my new Windows 11 laptop, the screen locks after 1 minute, no matter what settings I change. Things I've tried:Power plan setting: Turn off display after 4 minutes both battery and plugged inAdvanced power plan setting: Sleep / Sleep after 4 minutes battery/plugged...
  9. Screen Locks after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Locks after 1 minute: Please Help, My computer locks itself after 1 min of inactivity. I've tried: Changing theme to Default Changing Screen Saver settings to different time/off Changing the Power plan in Power Options Editing the values in Windows Registry with Regedit Changed...
  10. Screen keeps locking after 1 Minute

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen keeps locking after 1 Minute: I had updated windows 10 in November for the November update and since then, after 1 minute of inactivity the screen would turn off then when I do something it would just show up on the lock screen. These are the current settings for my power plan. How could I fix this? It is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows lock screen at 1 minute based on latest update