Windows 10: My lock screen wallpaper is blocked by a nonexistent admin (I am the only user/admin)

Discus and support My lock screen wallpaper is blocked by a nonexistent admin (I am the only user/admin) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried to go into settings to change my lock screen, but I saw this message instead: *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Noahhill1192tech, Sep 22, 2020.

1. My lock screen wallpaper is blocked by a nonexistent admin (I am the only user/admin)

I tried to go into settings to change my lock screen, but I saw this message instead:

*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization*

Keep in mind I'm the only account/admin account on this PC. And it's my own, there shouldn't be an organization attached to it at all. I looked online but got no answers. Please help

submitted by /u/Noahhill1192tech
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Noahhill1192tech, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Matt18 Win User
    admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, Sep 22, 2020
  4. My lock screen wallpaper is blocked by a nonexistent admin (I am the only user/admin)

unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

My lock screen wallpaper is blocked by a nonexistent admin (I am the only user/admin)

1. My lock screen wallpaper is blocked by a nonexistent admin (I am the only user/admin) - Similar Threads - lock screen wallpaper

2. I locked my dell laptop remotely now I am not showing up as an admin and only an admin can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I locked my dell laptop remotely now I am not showing up as an admin and only an admin can...: I am the only account on the device and its telling me to log on as an administrator. My name is the only option to log on, it won't accept my pin. I reset my password and locked it remotely from my phone but I found it later. When i tried to log in it tells me this device...
  3. I locked my dell laptop remotely now I am not showing up as an admin and only an admin can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I locked my dell laptop remotely now I am not showing up as an admin and only an admin can...: I am the only account on the device and its telling me to log on as an administrator. My name is the only option to log on, it won't accept my pin. I reset my password and locked it remotely from my phone but I found it later. When i tried to log in it tells me this device...
  4. admin blocked

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    admin blocked: How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i got it and now i cant submit my last bit of work??...
  5. admin blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    admin blocked: How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i got it and now i cant submit my last bit of work??...
  6. admin blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. No Admin privileges but i am admin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Admin privileges but i am admin: Hi guys, I am having troubles with my pc,it it been a couple of month i have tried almost everything. My Pc Win 10 home Architecture 64 bit i5/8gb/4gb nvidia 1650 Symptoms •100% gpu usage. •Glitches while playing video. •High temperature without performing tasks....
  8. Am I the only user or ADMIN on this PC? Should I CLEAN INSTALL?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Am I the only user or ADMIN on this PC? Should I CLEAN INSTALL?: Greetings, Recently purchased a new Mini PC. This is my 3rd from Beelink but it had something different going on. When I first booted, I was not greeted with the Windows setup procedure. Instead some sort of user environment already existed. An app (or something)...
  9. Am I the only user or ADMIN on this PC? Should I CLEAN INSTALL?

in Windows 10 Support
    Am I the only user or ADMIN on this PC? Should I CLEAN INSTALL?: Greetings, Recently purchased a new Mini PC. This is my 3rd from Beelink but it had something different going on. When I first booted, I was not greeted with the Windows setup procedure. Instead some sort of user environment already existed. An app (or something)...
  10. Can not run installation program, says admin blocking but I am admin and have blocked nothing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can not run installation program, says admin blocking but I am admin and have blocked nothing: Hello, I tried to refresh the install of a email program I use called Eudora. When I double clicked the install file I get a red box pop up telling me that the admin has blocked installation of this program. I am the admin and my user account is set to full admin...