Windows 10: My lock screen won't change; it just keeps loading. Are there other possible ways to fix this?

Discus and support My lock screen won't change; it just keeps loading. Are there other possible ways to fix this? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; This is what it looks like. Someone already told me to do the Powershell method but nothing changed. Still the same thing.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by vyl23, Apr 30, 2023.

1. vyl23 Win User

My lock screen won't change; it just keeps loading. Are there other possible ways to fix this?

This is what it looks like. Someone already told me to do the Powershell method but nothing changed. Still the same thing.

:)

vyl23, Apr 30, 2023
  2. vyl23 Win User

My lock screen won't change; it just keeps loading. Are there other possible ways to fix this?

This happened after a month I bought this laptop. I noticed that my lock screen won't change and keeps loading I repeat the steps on changing lock screens but nothing happened.

My lock screen won't change; it just keeps loading. Are there other possible ways to fix this? NfKF9vV5BMLs%2fO%2bTLZv9vUw4Y%2bz%2fn%2bYYLZTOOI6xQZ230NJI0fnw4kovAtk77RsRHdF9UNcowMtbhIKdsVY%3d.png

vyl23, Apr 30, 2023
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Lock Screen keeps changing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows Spotlight picks the photos from Bing and displays them in the lock screen. I understand that you have set a picture and it is getting changed automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps to select the Picture that you want to be displayed on the lock screen. Please follow the steps mentioned below to set a Picture to lock screen:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Click on Personalization.
    3. Click on Lock screen.
    4. Click on the drop down under Background and select
      Picture.
    5. Click on Browse and select the picture that you want to set.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 30, 2023
  4. My lock screen won't change; it just keeps loading. Are there other possible ways to fix this?

Lock screen background keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand your concern about lock screen background, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to personalize the lock screen and check if it helps:

Change your lock screen background:

• Right click on Desktop, click on Personalization, and on
      Lock screen in the left pane.
    • Here, under Background (click on the drop down arrow) you will see
      Windows spotlight, Picture, Slideshow.
    • Select Windows Spotlight, lock the screen (Press Windows key + L) and check if it helps.
    • Also, you can select Picture, Choose your picture, lock the screen and check if the issue persists.

For more information refer: Personalize your lock screen

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 30, 2023
Thema:

1. My lock screen won't change; it just keeps loading. Are there other possible ways to fix this? - Similar Threads - lock screen won't

2. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  3. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  4. My lock screen won't change; it just keeps loading. Are there other possible ways to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lock screen won't change; it just keeps loading. Are there other possible ways to fix this?: This is what it looks like. Someone already told me to do the Powershell method but nothing changed. Still the same thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lock-screen-wont-change-it-just-keeps-loading/2611655a-53fc-455a-810f-102610244ecb
  5. My lock screen won't change; it just keeps loading. Are there other possible ways to fix this?

My lock screen won't change; it just keeps loading. Are there other possible ways to fix this?: This is what it looks like. Someone already told me to do the Powershell method but nothing changed. Still the same thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lock-screen-wont-change-it-just-keeps-loading/2611655a-53fc-455a-810f-102610244ecb
  6. My lock screen won't change; it just keeps loading. Are there other possible ways to fix this?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My lock screen won't change; it just keeps loading. Are there other possible ways to fix this?: I repeat it multiple times and waited an hour or longer than that but nothing happened. It is just loading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lock-screen-wont-change-it-just-keeps-loading/57f4b713-cb48-479d-aa13-036f288e3e23
  7. My lock screen won't change; it just keeps loading. Are there other possible ways to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lock screen won't change; it just keeps loading. Are there other possible ways to fix this?: I repeat it multiple times and waited an hour or longer than that but nothing happened. It is just loading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lock-screen-wont-change-it-just-keeps-loading/57f4b713-cb48-479d-aa13-036f288e3e23
  8. My lock screen won't change; it just keeps loading. Are there other possible ways to fix this?

9. My lock screen won't change!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My lock screen won't change!: No matter what I do my lockscreen won't change. Even resetting won't help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lock-screen-wont-change/120d9da5-4710-4da9-9c47-5e818aba2240
  10. I cannot change my lock screen wallpaper. It keeps loading.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot change my lock screen wallpaper. It keeps loading.: Please help me. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/i-cannot-change-my-lock-screen-wallpaper-it-keeps/32a578d7-4653-4e7b-95dc-9325fec715ab