Windows 10: my locked screen pictures have been hacked

Discus and support my locked screen pictures have been hacked in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my locked screen pictures have been hacked by someone on LinkedIn and added lots of pastoral pictures. I need to remove them and put the original ones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dailypcproblems, Dec 23, 2022.

1. my locked screen pictures have been hacked

my locked screen pictures have been hacked by someone on LinkedIn and added lots of pastoral pictures. I need to remove them and put the original ones back. It's not windows spotlight or slideshow. It’s the one that says picture. I have Windows 10 Pro, version 10.0 19045 Build 19045

:)

dailypcproblems, Dec 23, 2022

2. Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 23, 2022
  3. Lock Screen background picture

Has anybody had difficulty adding a picture / wallpaper to the lock screen.
    I have just set up windows 10 screen saver and I see you can change the lock screen back ground picture.
    I have tried adding either one of the windows wallpapers or one of my own pictures but I can't find any option to save the image. on closing the window & returning to the lock screen the picture does not appear to save and returns to the standard blue background with date and time.
    I can't find any option to save the image as a lock screen wallpaper.
    Does anybody have any suggestions.
    Regards,
    Mark.

anorakmark, Dec 23, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

my locked screen pictures have been hacked

Lock Screen keeps changing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows Spotlight picks the photos from Bing and displays them in the lock screen. I understand that you have set a picture and it is getting changed automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps to select the Picture that you want to be displayed on the lock screen. Please follow the steps mentioned below to set a Picture to lock screen:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Click on Personalization.
    3. Click on Lock screen.
    4. Click on the drop down under Background and select
      Picture.
    5. Click on Browse and select the picture that you want to set.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 23, 2022
Thema:

my locked screen pictures have been hacked

1. my locked screen pictures have been hacked - Similar Threads - locked screen pictures

2. Have I been hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I been hacked?: I may have been hacking but my laptop has been lagging and when I turned it off and on it started diagnosig my pc which it always say it couldn't repair and I can't reset it or run a trouble shoot...nothing works I need help...
  3. I have been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been hacked: Split from this thread. i have been hacked....and am still hacked....i tried to do everything myself but getting to some sites i get internet blocked so i called att and internet ok so the problem is here in my pc...i wanted to do a reset taking me back before this year but...
  4. My laptop has been locked and hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been locked and hacked: I received a pop-up window stating that my laptop has a virus and that I need to call technical support to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-been-locked-and-hacked/7e56bcd6-42fb-4f39-9c29-936b5b1f78af
  5. My laptop has been locked and hacked

My laptop has been locked and hacked: I received a pop-up window stating that my laptop has a virus and that I need to call technical support to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-been-locked-and-hacked/7e56bcd6-42fb-4f39-9c29-936b5b1f78af
  6. My laptop has been locked and hacked

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. my locked screen pictures have been hacked

my locked screen pictures have been hacked: my locked screen pictures have been hacked by someone on LinkedIn and added lots of pastoral pictures. I need to remove them and put the original ones back. It's not windows spotlight or slideshow. It’s the one that says picture. I have Windows 10 Pro, version 10.0 19045...
  8. my locked screen pictures have been hacked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my locked screen pictures have been hacked: my locked screen pictures have been hacked by someone on LinkedIn and added lots of pastoral pictures. I need to remove them and put the original ones back. It's not windows spotlight or slideshow. It’s the one that says picture. I have Windows 10 Pro, version 10.0 19045...
  9. I have been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been hacked: Split from this thread.I use Standard because it is a home Computer it is not for School, Business I have a few games, Facebook that the hacker has taken over . I am the Owner of this Computer and I am SICK OF THIS THEY USE MY INTERNET AND THERE IS ABOUT 5-6 OF THEM. Thank...
  10. I Have been Hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Have been Hacked: I have been completely hacked, the hacker is doing it by cloning or coding something, as i get the two factor auth sms back with either a star * substitued for the last number of either of my mobiles or an i i replacing the @ symbol when microsoft confirms your change with an...