Windows 10: My lockscreen picture is not working properly

Discus and support My lockscreen picture is not working properly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my lockscreen wallpaper may not work properly for 20 days. please help me to fix this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Adrianreyhart, Nov 21, 2020.

1. My lockscreen picture is not working properly

my lockscreen wallpaper may not work properly for 20 days. please help me to fix this problem

:)

Adrianreyhart, Nov 21, 2020

2. Lockscreen Function Isn't Working

Lockscreen isn't working properly. I set a picture but it changes back to a default picture. Happens everytime. Thought the new windows update would fix it but still exists.

DeanSelvarajah, Nov 21, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. GPowersFL Win User

My lockscreen picture is not working properly

Lockscreen pictures

My lockscreen pictures will not cycle through the slideshow. How do I get this to work again?

GPowersFL, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

My lockscreen picture is not working properly

1. My lockscreen picture is not working properly - Similar Threads - lockscreen picture working

2. Picture for lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture for lockscreen: I want my computer to start up in my lock screen with a picture. The picture is in settings personalization background choose your picture it is the first blue picture on the left hand side. I want to be able to access that picture in lock screen choose your picture. Can...
  3. Picture for lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture for lockscreen: I want my computer to start up in my lock screen with a picture. The picture is in settings personalization background choose your picture it is the first blue picture on the left hand side. I want to be able to access that picture in lock screen choose your picture. Can...
  4. Picture for lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Account picture on lockscreen

Account picture on lockscreen: Hi, I updated my Laptop to the Windows10, version 2004. Ever since the update, the account picture on the lock screen is pixelated. Any help is appreciated. I'm attaching the picture.[ATTACH]...
  6. Wrong Picture On Lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong Picture On Lockscreen: Hi all, I have put Christmas pictures on my wife's computer (Same spec as mine). She wanted both the lock screen and the desktop pictures to change daily. I accomplished that alright but when the computer boots to the place where it wants the password input instead of a...
  7. Wrong Picture On Lockscreen

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrong Picture On Lockscreen: Hi all, I have put Christmas pictures on my wife's computer (Same spec as mine). She wanted both the lock screen and the desktop pictures to change daily. I accomplished that alright but when the computer boots to the place where it wants the password input instead of a...
  8. lockscreen pictures

lockscreen pictures: Hello, It has been few days since I am not able to see where the wonderful picture on my lockscreen are taken. Before I used to have that option on the upper right of my screen and now I can only see the time on the lower left of my laptop. What can I do. I want that...
  9. Lockscreen pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen pictures: My lockscreen pictures will not cycle through the slideshow. How do I get this to work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-pictures/006c8cbc-cc5f-4da3-8ec4-256bc6fbe993
  10. Picture Preview not working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture Preview not working properly.: Hi, First I want to say I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this, I wasn't sure about it, if not the case, then move it to a proper sub-forum. Second, I apologize for the next image being in Spanish, it's my main language. Ok, to summarize my problem,...