Windows 10: My Lockscreen Picture Keeps Changing on its Own

Discus and support My Lockscreen Picture Keeps Changing on its Own in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; English isn't my first language so sorry for bad grammar. Here is the picture I found out this problem about two days ago. My lockscreen keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Charle, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Charle Win User

My Lockscreen Picture Keeps Changing on its Own

English isn't my first language so sorry for bad grammar.

Here is the picture

I found out this problem about two days ago. My lockscreen keeps changing to a picture that I've never seen or remember downloading before even though my lockscreen is on picture mode. I tried changing the picture into something else several times but it keeps changing back, it's kinda freaking me out. I decided to search where does the picture came from and it's from a music video named Tambourine by Eve.

Is something controlling my lockscreen settings? Any kind of help would be appreciated.

:)

Charle, Jul 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 Lockscreen changes on its own.

My lockscreen keeps changing itself, i have tried everything to stop it but nothing works. Its on picture, not slideshow, not spotlight, picture. I have no idea what is doing it but i need help.
    Laptop: hp envy m7-j120dx

Pompanomike, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Background settings keep changing on their own

Am using Windows 10. Have always had background set to slideshow to change every1 minute. It was working fine and then all of a sudden last week, it started changing on its own back to picture instead of slideshow. Keep resetting it and it seems to
    have a mind of its own. Have also adjusted theme in case this has some effect. But no matter what I do, the setting changes on its own. Any suggestions??? Thanks very much!

LindaSchrieberg1, Jul 26, 2020
  4. My Lockscreen Picture Keeps Changing on its Own

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

My Lockscreen Picture Keeps Changing on its Own

1. My Lockscreen Picture Keeps Changing on its Own - Similar Threads - Lockscreen Picture Keeps

2. Time formatting keeps changing on its own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time formatting keeps changing on its own.: Hello,I have a problem with my windows 11. I change my time format to 24:00 and it keeps changing on its own back to 12:00 AM/PM.I keep changing it back and also tried to change it in every account that I use via the settings of each Microsoft account individually.Any ideas...
  3. Time formatting keeps changing on its own.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time formatting keeps changing on its own.: Hello,I have a problem with my windows 11. I change my time format to 24:00 and it keeps changing on its own back to 12:00 AM/PM.I keep changing it back and also tried to change it in every account that I use via the settings of each Microsoft account individually.Any ideas...
  4. Windows spotlight on lockscreen not working, changes to "Pictures" on its own.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows spotlight on lockscreen not working, changes to "Pictures" on its own.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rex_Z9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vhnadc/windows_spotlight_on_lockscreen_not_working/
  5. Windows login picture changed on its own

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows login picture changed on its own: I changed my Twitter account profile picture yesterday and somehow my windows profile picture changed to that picture as well. How in the world did that happen?...
  6. my wallpaper changes on its own

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my wallpaper changes on its own: hello I had a laptop that was stolen from me a couple days ago And I really think its someone who lives close to me but I didn't have any proof I tried locating it and everything but I couldn't find it so I just accepted my lose and bought a new laptop for work I...
  7. My Lockscreen Picture Keeps Changing on its Own

My Lockscreen Picture Keeps Changing on its Own: English isn't my first language so sorry for bad grammar. Here is the picture I found out this problem about two days ago. My lockscreen keeps changing to a picture that I've never seen or remember downloading before even though my lockscreen is on picture mode. I tried...
  8. Windows 10 Lockscreen changes on its own.

Windows 10 Lockscreen changes on its own.: My lockscreen keeps changing itself, i have tried everything to stop it but nothing works. Its on picture, not slideshow, not spotlight, picture. I have no idea what is doing it but i need help. Laptop: hp envy m7-j120dx OS: Windows 10 Home 134473
  9. My PC keeps changing its LAN network name on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps changing its LAN network name on its own: That causes a loss of network connection and internet access. I reboot the device and the network name restores but then, an hour later it changes again and connection is lost. My PC is connected to the CenturyLink modem via a NetGear WN3000 WiFi Range Extender. All other...
  10. Default printer keeps changing on its own.

in Windows 10 Support
    Default printer keeps changing on its own.: I have a Dymo LabelWriter 400 Turbo directly connected by USB and a HP LaserJet 4100DTN connected by Ethernet. The HP is the default printer but *every time* I print a label to the Dymo, Windows 10 automatically changes it to be the default printer that all other programs...