Windows 10: My login screen isn't showing up

Discus and support My login screen isn't showing up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have restarted my computer many times. The screen with the time shows up, I click, and then it's just the background. No lights flashing to scan my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MRBSDragon, Jan 5, 2021.

1. My login screen isn't showing up

I have restarted my computer many times. The screen with the time shows up, I click, and then it's just the background. No lights flashing to scan my face, nowhere to enter my password

I have no clue what to do

submitted by /u/MRBSDragon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MRBSDragon, Jan 5, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 5, 2021
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

My login screen isn't showing up

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

My login screen isn't showing up

1. My login screen isn't showing up - Similar Threads - login screen isn't

2. My wifi network isn't showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi network isn't showing up: I am trying to get into my old laptop. Whenever I click on the Wi-Fi icon on the lock screen, it shows up with my neighbor's Wi-Fi but not my own. All the other devices I can connect to wifi except for that laptop. I can't log in to my laptop because it is very old, and I...
  3. My wifi network isn't showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi network isn't showing up: I am trying to get into my old laptop. Whenever I click on the Wi-Fi icon on the lock screen, it shows up with my neighbor's Wi-Fi but not my own. All the other devices I can connect to wifi except for that laptop. I can't log in to my laptop because it is very old, and I...
  4. My drive isn't showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My drive isn't showing up: I had to take down my computer due to work that was being done to my apartment. When I put it all back this morning only one of my external HDs showed up. The computers OS is Windows 10 Home Pro and I can't find my external HD in the Device Manager even. Can someone give me a...
  5. User not showing up on login screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User not showing up on login screen: So, I was playing Black Desert Online when my house had a power outage, after the power came back on and I turned on my PC, the user I was logged into was gone off the windows login screen. I had checked on another user open the computer, and within C:\Users, the folder where...
  6. Second Account not showing up on login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second Account not showing up on login screen: I have two accounts on my laptop and whenever I'm signed into one and go to the lock screen, the other one doesn't show up. Only one account shows up under Users in task manager as well, but both show up in control panel and both are under C:/Users. What's the issue here?...
  7. Picture password not showing up at login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Picture password not showing up at login screen: submitted by /u/gukls [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dqhl3q/picture_password_not_showing_up_at_login_screen/
  8. Transferred Users not showing up on login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Transferred Users not showing up on login screen: I transferred from an old PC to a new PC using Zinstall's Winwin software. While the transfer was seemingly completed and the users from the old PC show up under the Users folder with all their data, they do not show up on the login screen.I would really appreciate any help,...
  9. Transferred Users not showing up on login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferred Users not showing up on login screen: I transferred from an old PC to a new PC using Zinstall's Winwin software. While the transfer was seemingly completed and the users from the old PC show up under the Users folder with all their data, they do not show up on the login screen.I would really appreciate any help,...
  10. Login screen wont show up on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login screen wont show up on welcome screen: So whenever I press any button or slide up with my mouse button it does not show up with the login screen. There is no power button on the welcome screen so I cant do a safe mode troubleshoot ----------------------------------- http:/youtu.be/o/MCRamgJgg heres how it...