Windows 10: My Logitech M220 randomly stopped working

Discus and support My Logitech M220 randomly stopped working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So basically, after I came back from school, I turned on my laptop HP Laptop 15-da1xxx and my mouse stopped working. So I went to device manager > Mice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alister Rowan Mascarenhas, Sep 23, 2022.

1. My Logitech M220 randomly stopped working

So basically, after I came back from school, I turned on my laptop HP Laptop 15-da1xxx and my mouse stopped working. So I went to device manager > Mice and other pointing devices and my mouse was missing, so I went to the Universal Serial Bus tab and it said Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed. Afterwards, I tried reinstalling drivers, trying the mouse in my other devices but it doesn't work in any of my devices and no its not a problem with the USB Port because I can use my other mice in that port and yes I tried switching USB Ports. After some days, I went to Device

:)

Alister Rowan Mascarenhas, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Gainward Win User

Logitech G930 randomly stops working?

Hi *Smile My Logitech M220 randomly stopped working :)

I've had G930 for over a year and it's been working quite well, but recently, it just randomly stops working! (it stops for 3-4 seconds and then start works again)
    I tried removing the driver and installing it again and still the same problem
    anyone who can help? *Frown My Logitech M220 randomly stopped working :(

Gainward, Sep 23, 2022
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Logitech M510 wireless mouse quit working

Here is the Logitech Community Forum where you can ask about Logitech products.

All my Logitech mice work well on Windows 10 but my favorite by far is the M220 Silent. Also, the mouse pointer is dead-on accurate, which is why I call my mouse Silent But Deadly.

BulldogXX, Sep 23, 2022
  4. My Logitech M220 randomly stopped working

USB Logitech Keyboard not working

First, my original Keyboard has issues with the ESC key randomly activating itself so I bought a basic USB Logitech Keyboard K120.

It took 10+ minutes for my computer to finally recognize the Logitech.

Now four days later, my Logitech K120 just stopped working. Rebooting the computer I get "Keyboard Error".

No drivers are listed as being needed, and I just need a functional keyboard. Any ideas? Searches only come up with Wireless/3D keyboard issues...I thought a simple USB keyboard would be the most reliable.

IsaacSchneider, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

My Logitech M220 randomly stopped working

1. My Logitech M220 randomly stopped working - Similar Threads - Logitech M220 randomly

2. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  3. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  4. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My Logitech M220 randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Logitech M220 randomly stopped working: So basically, after I came back from school, I turned on my laptop HP Laptop 15-da1xxx and my mouse stopped working. So I went to device manager > Mice and other pointing devices and my mouse was missing, so I went to the Universal Serial Bus tab and it said Unknown USB...
  6. My Logitech Speakers Stopped Working

My Logitech Speakers Stopped Working: I had some inexpensive Logitech speakers I plugged into the audio jack on my Dell. All of a sudden they stopped working. I went to the Windows sound section in settings--they weren't even recognized. However, they work in other devices. I tried headphones. They didn't work...
  7. My external Logitech speaks stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My external Logitech speaks stopped working.: My external Logitech speaks stopped working on my ThinkPad laptop. The light is on so it looks like there should be power. The internal speakers are working. Any ideas? Thanks....
  8. Logitech mouse stopped working due to my mistake....

Logitech mouse stopped working due to my mistake....: I was updating drivers through device manager and by mistake! I changed my Logitech mouse driver to HID compliant driver. The mouse stopped working. All my attempts to get it to work have not resolved the problem. 1 Changed USB port for the wireless mouse — did not...
  9. Logitech S120 Speakers Stopped working?

Logitech S120 Speakers Stopped working?: I've been using these speakers with minimal issues for almost a year, but upon bringing my pc home from college I set it up and the speakers are not being detected. They are listed on playback devices but say they are not plugged in. All drivers are up to date, I've tried...
  10. Logitech USB Sound stops working

Logitech USB Sound stops working: I don't know exactly how long this takes, but lets say I turn my computer on, my Logitech sound works just fine. I use the G933 headset. Now, lets say I turn my computer on in the morning and let it sit, then at night come back and use it again, YouTube will not play. I...