Windows 10: My Logitech mice are glitchy

Discus and support My Logitech mice are glitchy in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have two Logitech mice that I recently bought after my old mouse conked (or at least I thought). One is a G602, the other a G502. I have used both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AaronRZ, May 14, 2019.

1. AaronRZ Win User

My Logitech mice are glitchy

I have two Logitech mice that I recently bought after my old mouse conked (or at least I thought). One is a G602, the other a G502. I have used both kinds of mice since building my PC in January with no issues until a month ago when my G602's buttons would randomly stop working and the dpi would change around at the same time. Logitech gaming software did not show it as changed (I only have one DPI profile). I thought my mouse had stopped working so I bought a new G602. It comes, works for a few days, then has the same issues as before. So i buy a new g502, with the same result. I have tried uninstalling LGS and my mouse drivers but nothing seems to work, it just goes back to the same old issue of buttons working intermittently and dpi shifting even when there is only one dpi profile. I am extremely frustrated, I have tried turning off all my mouse acceleration, the windows 10 acceleration, and done everything I can with LGS. My only thought left is that it must be on the Win10 side of things. What is causing this issue?

:)

AaronRZ, May 14, 2019
  2. flycaster Win User

One Logitech Setpoint for two different Logitech mice?

I have two Logitech mice (M570 and M720.) Been using 570 as my all around mouse, and just got 720 for photography editing. I have been using setpoint 6.67.83 with 570. I have tried and tried to use Logitech's support forum for the following question, but have found it impossible to log into. I'd like to know if I can use the present setpoint for both mice and is there any way set separate commends for each mouse, or do I have to use two different setpoints, or how do you suggest a solution to the question?

flycaster, May 14, 2019
  3. Datapod Win User
    One Logitech Setpoint for two different Logitech mice?

I have a touchpad for every day surfing and a mouse for when I'm doing a lot of file handling. (both are Logitech unifying models) Setpoint correctly identifies which ever one is on and retains settings for each.
    My Logitech mice are glitchy [​IMG]

My Logitech mice are glitchy [​IMG]

Datapod, May 14, 2019
  4. My Logitech mice are glitchy

Logitech Mice and keyboard problems

I have upgrated windows 10 on my laptop pc, but my logitech mice and keyboard, MX5000 does not work anymore, I receive a driver error for the BT-mini receiver that connects both devices.

Please help !

thank you very much

Paul Abujder Kollros, May 14, 2019
Thema:

My Logitech mice are glitchy

1. My Logitech mice are glitchy - Similar Threads - Logitech mice are

2. My Laptop screen is glitchy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Laptop screen is glitchy: I get this problem after reinstall my AMD drivers. I've to reinstall it because it causing blue screen and there's a message that "Your AMD driver is not installed or function properly". The glitchy screen only gone after I turn on the safe mode or disable the AMD driver....
  3. logitech m-510 mice pointer not working windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logitech m-510 mice pointer not working windows 10: logitech m-510 mice pointer not working windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-m-510-mice-pointer-not-working-windows-10/008dcc54-73eb-4406-8514-80decd60b341
  4. logitech m-510 mice pointer not working windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    logitech m-510 mice pointer not working windows 10: logitech m-510 mice pointer not working windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-m-510-mice-pointer-not-working-windows-10/008dcc54-73eb-4406-8514-80decd60b341
  5. logitech m-510 mice pointer not working windows 10

logitech m-510 mice pointer not working windows 10: logitech m-510 mice pointer not working windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-m-510-mice-pointer-not-working-windows-10/009bf278-4231-42aa-aa27-c0b11305ef23
  6. logitech m-510 mice pointer not working windows 10

7. mice

in Windows 10 Customization
    mice: I have a new hp desktop and a 3 yr. old hp laptop. I want the desktop mouse to be lefthanded and the laptop mouse to be righthanded. This was ok with my old desktop but since I got my new desktop every time I change one mouse the other changes as well I even tried a wired...
  8. Logitech mice buttons are working intermittently

Logitech mice buttons are working intermittently: I have two Logitech mice that I recently bought after my old mouse conked (or at least I thought). One is a G602, the other a G502. I have used both kinds of mice since building my PC in January with no issues until a month ago when my G602's buttons would randomly stop...
  9. One Logitech Setpoint for two different Logitech mice?

One Logitech Setpoint for two different Logitech mice?: I have two Logitech mice (M570 and M720.) Been using 570 as my all around mouse, and just got 720 for photography editing. I have been using setpoint 6.67.83 with 570. I have tried and tried to use Logitech's support forum for the following question, but have found it...
  10. Difference between Logitech M310 and M310 XL mice?

Difference between Logitech M310 and M310 XL mice?: I see that the Logitech M310 XL mouse is available on retail store shelves, but I don't see it on the Logitech site or on Amazon or Newegg. Can anyone tell me the difference between the Logitech M310 and M310 XL? Thanks. 67772

Users found this page by searching for:

1. g602 glitchy

2. logitech mouse glitchy