Windows 10: My Logitech Speakers Stopped Working

Discus and support My Logitech Speakers Stopped Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had some inexpensive Logitech speakers I plugged into the audio jack on my Dell. All of a sudden they stopped working. I went to the Windows sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardKoreto, Sep 10, 2021.

1. My Logitech Speakers Stopped Working

I had some inexpensive Logitech speakers I plugged into the audio jack on my Dell. All of a sudden they stopped working. I went to the Windows sound section in settings--they weren't even recognized. However, they work in other devices. I tried headphones. They didn't work either. I thought the port had become damaged. A Dell tech had me update drivers--and they worked, but just for a few hours. Now I can use the speakers for a few hours, then I get kicked off and have to reboot. I reboot again and again. A Microsoft tech wanted to "experiment" by deleting a whole bunch of drivers, but the las

:)

RichardKoreto, Sep 10, 2021

2. Logitech Speakers not working with Windows 10

Hi, I have tried all the above steps and the Logitech speakers still don't work on windows 10. I want to continue using windows 10 but I also want my speakers to works. Please help.

UljanaUbeyasiri, Sep 10, 2021
  3. Logitech Speakers Z313

No, the logitech speakers are not listed, the only ones are the real tech that are on the computer.

gwen weaver, Sep 10, 2021
  4. My Logitech Speakers Stopped Working

Logitech Speakers not working with Windows 10

Firstly, I - like others - had perfectly good working Logitech speakers before the upgrade finalized and my pc finished refreshing / restarting. Now, when trying to play any sounds (regardless of source) - only if I jack my speaker volume to top-end do
    I hear anything (very poorly) at all.

Working through your steps above, the first issue I encountered was with the Troubleshooting section:

• Click Start.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and press “Enter”.

• In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on
      “View All” on the left pane.

• Click on “Hardware and Devices”.

• Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”

• - ISSUE 1: there is no option to click on "Run as Administrator"! The only thing it gives me under Advanced is a check-box to determine if I want the system to "Apply repairs automatically"
    Your next method, I'd already gone through:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Open Device Manager.

• Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.

• Right-click on the Sound card and click on Update driver software.

• Restart the computer and check.
    • This did nothing
    Even unplugging the speakers and restarting and re-plugging them in did NOTHING

SandraSteur, Sep 10, 2021
Thema:

My Logitech Speakers Stopped Working

1. My Logitech Speakers Stopped Working - Similar Threads - Logitech Speakers Stopped

2. My Logitech M220 randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Logitech M220 randomly stopped working: So basically, after I came back from school, I turned on my laptop HP Laptop 15-da1xxx and my mouse stopped working. So I went to device manager > Mice and other pointing devices and my mouse was missing, so I went to the Universal Serial Bus tab and it said Unknown USB...
  3. My Logitech M220 randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Logitech M220 randomly stopped working: So basically, after I came back from school, I turned on my laptop HP Laptop 15-da1xxx and my mouse stopped working. So I went to device manager > Mice and other pointing devices and my mouse was missing, so I went to the Universal Serial Bus tab and it said Unknown USB...
  4. My external Logitech speaks stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My external Logitech speaks stopped working.: My external Logitech speaks stopped working on my ThinkPad laptop. The light is on so it looks like there should be power. The internal speakers are working. Any ideas? Thanks....
  5. Logitech z623 speakers suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech z623 speakers suddenly stopped working: OK, so I just got some secondhand Logitech z623 speakers and plugged them into my PC. They were working totally fine, as far as I could tell. The sound was great. I haven't tested the subwoofer too much because I didn't want to annoy my roommates. But, anyway. It was fine!...
  6. My speaker stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My speaker stopped working: i have an online class and my speaker stopped working after i tried to connect my earbuds. after disconnecting them it kept saying that my speaker wasnt connected or what not… now my bluetooth doesnt work either....
  7. My speakers stopped working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My speakers stopped working?: I have a new laptop windows 10 and my speakers just randomly stopped playing, I've tried troubleshooting, turning of advance audio thing. Reinstalling driver all the stuff that's recommended. I don't know what to do , earphones aren't working either so i think it's a driver...
  8. logitech speakers Z323

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    logitech speakers Z323: Windows is not recognizing my speakers. No sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-speakers-z323/0b15f130-ce30-4586-933a-b0a0561fd521
  9. Logitech S120 Speakers Stopped working?

Logitech S120 Speakers Stopped working?: I've been using these speakers with minimal issues for almost a year, but upon bringing my pc home from college I set it up and the speakers are not being detected. They are listed on playback devices but say they are not plugged in. All drivers are up to date, I've tried...
  10. Logitech 5.1 center speaker not working.

Logitech 5.1 center speaker not working.: Hi. I have a problem for a long time with my 5.1 Logitech surround system. My center speaker is not working (physically yes). I have ASUS Maximus Hero VII motherboard. Plugged jack layout: orange: subwoofer/center channel, black: rear speakers, lime: front speakers. I have...