Windows 10: My Logitech WebCam video function does not work with Teams

Discus and support My Logitech WebCam video function does not work with Teams in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have installed Logitech Webcam to my Windows 10 Laptop. In Teams settings I can see that Webcam is recognized as Microphone and Camera. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KirstiS_DE, May 5, 2020.

1. My Logitech WebCam video function does not work with Teams

I have installed Logitech Webcam to my Windows 10 Laptop. In Teams settings I can see that Webcam is recognized as Microphone and Camera. I have checked all relevant allowances and driver versions and they should be ok.

I can join Teams meeting and microphone is working fine but for the camera Teams is giving an error that video does not work. In Teams settings the camera is selected but Preview is showing just black screen.

In Logitech settings app I installed from Logitech pages the camera is working well so it is not defected.

Any ideas where the problem is? What should be done to make this working?

Regards,

Kirsti

:)

KirstiS_DE, May 5, 2020
  2. jdrewf99 Win User

Logitech - WebCam - HD Webcam C525 - Error 0x800f0203

I followed the listed steps and the webcam is performing properly and is recognized by Windows 10, I checked software and driver updates on the Logitech site and the Logitech utility states the software and driver are up to date and working properly. The
    only issue I have is with Windows 10 Updates trying to update the Logitech software/drivers in the recent update and that update is throwing the Ox800f0203 error and continues to does so after all of the suggested solutions. Which puzzles me since the Logitech
    hardware/software/driver is working properly.

jdrewf99, May 5, 2020
  3. IanDatson Win User
    Logitech c920 webcam video is offset to the right

I tried doing that before and it didn't work.

I solved it by going to device manager, clicking on imaging devices and right clicking on the webcam and clicking update driver. Then choosing to browse my computer for driver, let me pick from a list of available drivers and then choosing USB video device
    and NOT the Logitech webcam. This installed the generic windows driver instead of the Logitech one. This meant all of my imaging programs like Camera, Skype etc performed correctly.

I still think this is a Logitech issue rather than an update from Microsoft.

Thank everyone for helping!

IanDatson, May 5, 2020
  4. Systeman Win User

My Logitech WebCam video function does not work with Teams

Logitech c920 webcam no longer works.

I use a Logitech c920 webcam with my Dell 5567 laptop.

Setup is Windows 10 version 1709, latest.

After the latest Windows update, when I open the Logitech c920 software interface the webcam is not detected. But if I click on Quick Capture, I can see images but the webcam controls and advanced settings are no longer available. When I open up Preferences,
    the microphone setting does not function.

I've already done a complete reinstall, several times, but to no avail.

If I use Skype and select the c920, again the imaging/video works. But also cannot open the c920 webcam settings from within Skype video settings.

Is there a fix for this?

Systeman, May 5, 2020
Thema:

My Logitech WebCam video function does not work with Teams

1. My Logitech WebCam video function does not work with Teams - Similar Threads - Logitech WebCam video

2. webcam and Teams not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    webcam and Teams not working: the webcam does not work on my asus laptop, uninstalled and did the scan for harware changes and now it shows USB video devise, but still does no work, and I don't have a USB camera, it's built in, windows 8, any way to fix it? also teams will not download, can use web...
  3. webcam and Teams not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    webcam and Teams not working: the webcam does not work on my asus laptop, uninstalled and did the scan for harware changes and now it shows USB video devise, but still does no work, and I don't have a USB camera, it's built in, windows 8, any way to fix it? also teams will not download, can use web...
  4. Logitech C270 webcam does not work in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech C270 webcam does not work in Windows 10.: I have a Logitch C270 webcam, and in Windows 10, it doesn't work, it just shows a black screen, and if it does work, it flickers and freezes. I tried the webcam in a Windows 7 VM, no problems. I think the camera may be too old for Windows 10. Is there any custom drivers to...
  5. microsoft teams webcam not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft teams webcam not working: Yesterday the 23rd of June I was having a school meeting as I was going to on the camera when suddenly it said "No available camera found" this problem was in the camera also.I cannot on the camera as it is stuck zoom and other meetings have access to the camera I need the...
  6. My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams

My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams: My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams. When I start a Microsoft Teams meeting the Webcam light switches on but the window showing the picture remains blank I have uninstalled the Webcam driver and re-installed it. My Microsoft Webcam Apps works fine. Skype...
  7. WebCam doen't work in Teams but in Zoom application does.

WebCam doen't work in Teams but in Zoom application does.: Hi I have Windows 10 Pro with all update also drivers. I have installed an usb WebCam and Windows 10 shows it in Settings --> Bluetooth & other devices. The WebCam also appears in the Control Panel --> Device Manager under the label Imaging Devices. The Microphone of the...
  8. My Logitech C 270 webcam is not working.

My Logitech C 270 webcam is not working.: My Logitech C 270 webcam is not working. When you click on the app., the camera lights up and the window opens, but its black with no picture. the microphone works normally. I've tried several times to update the driver from the Logitech website, but this has not made any...
  9. Logitech c920 Webcam not working

Logitech c920 Webcam not working: Since the updates to Windows 10 my logitech HD Pro Webcam c920 is no longer recognised by my computer.I have been through weeks of trying to find a solution and none that have been suggested have worked...
  10. Logitech Webcam c920 - microphone not working, but video working fine

Logitech Webcam c920 - microphone not working, but video working fine: In answer to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings-winpc/logitech-c920-webcam-microphone-does-not-seem-to/df1ebadf-17f4-463e-8e58-ab6d296de745 which has been locked without any meaningful reply, I want to share what helped me with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech webcam working but not it teams

2. logitech camera not recognized windows 10

3. logitech c920 microsoft teams

4. logitech c920 with teams,
  5. logitech webcam not working with micorsoft teams,
  6. C920 Logitech compatible avec application TEAM,
  7. logitech webcam connect to teams,
  8. logitech camera not working in teams,
  9. logitec c920 windows 10 wont work,
  10. my logitech webcam wont work,
  11. logitech capture not responding,