Windows 10: My machine has 8 GB of RAM, runs Windows 10, it has a Intel

Discus and support My machine has 8 GB of RAM, runs Windows 10, it has a Intel in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, good afternoon! My PC desktop runs the Windows 10 Home OS. I've put in the machine a new RAM Memory, now it has 8 GB. However, I still think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ÍcaroShu, Nov 5, 2018.

1. ÍcaroShu Win User

My machine has 8 GB of RAM, runs Windows 10, it has a Intel

Hello, good afternoon!

My PC desktop runs the Windows 10 Home OS.

I've put in the machine a new RAM Memory,

now it has 8 GB. However, I still think it runs slowly

the operational system, as if it wasn't developed for this machine.

I've read about the Windows 10 S, a software used mostly for schools.

I want to know the best OS which I can use in my machine.

Pentium with 2.16 GHz and 64 bits with touch sensibility.

And before forget, I like to play many vídeo games on my machine.

I play with the RetroArch Software.

Please tell me, my machine is very slow.

:)

ÍcaroShu, Nov 5, 2018

2. Ram upgrading: 4+4=8 gb or 4+8=12 gb?

I am using dell inspiron 5447

windows 10, 4 gb ram installed originally,

Intel i5, 2.4Ghz.

What would be better choice 4+4=8 gb or 4+8=12 gb?

ArpanPatel777, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Windows 10

Thats awesome! I wonder just how far we can bend it! for the record the official system requirements for the tech preview are as follows.

• Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster

• RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)

• Free hard disk space: 16 GB

• Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver

• A Microsoft account and Internet access
    which are the same for windows 8 operating systems.

Solaris17, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

1. My machine has 8 GB of RAM, runs Windows 10, it has a Intel - Similar Threads - machine has RAM

2. My computer is 16 gb ram But windows says me it has 8 gigabytes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is 16 gb ram But windows says me it has 8 gigabytes: Hello,I was having problems with my computer first i noticed that my computer slowed down but i thought that it was because of so many games and files but yesterday i deleted them but the computer continued with the same performance then i have realized that i should check my...
  3. My computer is 16 gb ram But windows says me it has 8 gigabytes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is 16 gb ram But windows says me it has 8 gigabytes: Hello,I was having problems with my computer first i noticed that my computer slowed down but i thought that it was because of so many games and files but yesterday i deleted them but the computer continued with the same performance then i have realized that i should check my...
  4. My computer is 16 gb ram But windows says me it has 8 gigabytes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my computer has 4 gb of ram it runs very slowly & often freezes. is it because of the ram...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer has 4 gb of ram it runs very slowly & often freezes. is it because of the ram...: My computer has 4 MB of ram. It runs on the slow side & often freezes. is it because of the ram or because of my internet provider? I always delete my unnecessary files....
  6. my computer has 4 gb of ram it runs very slowly & often freezes. is it because of the ram...

my computer has 4 gb of ram it runs very slowly & often freezes. is it because of the ram...: My computer has 4 MB of ram. It runs on the slow side & often freezes. is it because of the ram or because of my internet provider? I always delete my unnecessary files....
  7. 8 GB RAM, But 7.78 GB Unusable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    8 GB RAM, But 7.78 GB Unusable.: Hello, So I Wanted To Know if I Can Use My Unusable RAM, Or Not, Because I Have Lot's Of Work, And I Want To Use The Unusable RAM, is There any way how to do it?...
  8. 8 GB RAM, But 7.78 GB Unusable.

8 GB RAM, But 7.78 GB Unusable.: Hello, So I Wanted To Know if I Can Use My Unusable RAM, Or Not, Because I Have Lot's Of Work, And I Want To Use The Unusable RAM, is There any way how to do it?...
  9. My RAM has only 1.7 GB Usable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My RAM has only 1.7 GB Usable: My laptop has 2GB RAM but only 1.7 GB usable, can I get the remaining 0.3 GB? [img] 29998
  10. Who has the oldest Machine that runs Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Who has the oldest Machine that runs Windows 10?: So ive heard that Windows 10 can run on some fairly old PC's Let see who here is running the oldest setup with Windows 10 installed I have a laptop, a Dell Insprion 1520, which was bought brand new in May, 2008. It had Windows Xp on it. I then did an upgrade to Windows 7....