Windows 10: My Magic Puzzle game is not downloading when I try to open it.

Discus and support My Magic Puzzle game is not downloading when I try to open it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The download seems to be stuck on the Magic Puzzle game so I cannot get into the game to work a puzzle. I am hopeful you can help to release the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by (CharleneSpiegelman), Nov 10, 2018.

1. My Magic Puzzle game is not downloading when I try to open it.

The download seems to be stuck on the Magic Puzzle game so I cannot get into the game to work a puzzle. I am hopeful you can help to release the download.

Thanks for any help.

Charlene Spiegelman

:)

(CharleneSpiegelman), Nov 10, 2018

2. Magic Puzzles suspicious crash

Hi Maggie,

Microsoft never pro-actively encourages customers to contact certain numbers for assistance with "technical issues". The messages you are receiving are consistent with fraudulent activities that may harm your property.

If you are referring to Magic Jigsaw Puzzles app that was developed by
    ZiMAD, we suggest you report the app immediately. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open this link.
      You may open it through Microsoft Store or through a browser.

• Scroll down, sign in, and report the app.

Lastly, we suggest you refrain from contacting or downloading anything related to the messages you are receiving.

Jairit Bet, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Magic Jigsaw Puzzle Issue

Based on the error message you’ve encountered, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded. We suggest manually resetting the application. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.​
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.​​
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for Magic Jigsaw Puzzles.

We’ll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Nov 10, 2018
  4. My Magic Puzzle game is not downloading when I try to open it.

Magic Jigsaw puzzles

I tried the steps you suggested but still cannot use the program. I have tried other puzzle programs that work but I do not like them. I really miss my Magic puzzles.

SueDarwick, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

My Magic Puzzle game is not downloading when I try to open it.

1. My Magic Puzzle game is not downloading when I try to open it. - Similar Threads - Magic Puzzle game

2. Magic puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic puzzles: Tried putting Magic Puzzle on Facebook. Do NOT like it. How I get back to the way I am familiar with AND get all my tokens coins back? Thanks stay safe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-puzzles/9b651cc2-eb70-4a45-8315-caaccf03f2b6
  3. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: I so enjoy your Puzzles BUT am finding it so frustrating when all goes so slow and then so many adverts keep appearing. The puzzles certainly are not smooth running as they used to be. Are you able to remedy this? Marilyn. * Moved from virus & malware...
  4. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles: I so enjoy your Puzzles BUT am finding it so frustrating when all goes so slow and then so many adverts keep appearing. The puzzles certainly are not smooth running as they used to be. Are you able to remedy this? Marilyn....
  5. Magic Puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Magic Puzzles: My version has suddenly doubled up on the screen. 2 puzzles on the same board. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-puzzles/9410e8ac-1ab9-4848-b5de-86f2059c35e9
  6. magic jigsaw Puzzles

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    magic jigsaw Puzzles: Using magic jigsaw puzzles After it loads it comes up with "the application will be upgraded" when pressing the reload button it reloads and again asks the "the application will be upgraded" how do I fix it so I can resume with the puzzles...
  7. Magic Jigsaw puzzles

Magic Jigsaw puzzles: Every time i try to play Magic Jigsaw Puzzled i get the application will be updated, reload i have reloaded about 10 times and still getting the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-jigsaw-puzzles/f649a84c-fb88-4217-85c8-2a67a6e5a0e9
  8. Magic Puzzles

Magic Puzzles: Cannot get adverts to get more coins https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-puzzles/431e6a00-d68b-4aba-be3b-38bb5598abd4
  9. magic jigsaw puzzle

magic jigsaw puzzle: the monthly puzzle downloads but I cannot access the Free button. It doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-jigsaw-puzzle/ada343fe-3967-4662-9ac7-3b51bdeb779d
  10. Magic Jigsaw Puzzle Download Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzle Download Issue: I can't download Magic Jigsaw Puzzles to my Lap Top with Window's 10. I keep getting the message "Can't Install, we'll retry shortly." However, it never installs. Any suggestions?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why will my magic jigsaw puzzles not open

2. cant open magic jigsaw puzzles

3. magic jigsaw stuck on check out an article