Windows 10: My mail and start don't seem to be working

Discus and support My mail and start don't seem to be working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use windows 10 -about 2 hours ago both my mail, notification, search and start icons on my taskbar no longer work. When I try accessing them there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarkSpinelli, Nov 17, 2020.

1. My mail and start don't seem to be working

I use windows 10 -about 2 hours ago both my mail, notification, search and start icons on my taskbar no longer work. When I try accessing them there is no action. How can i fix this issue?

:)

MarkSpinelli, Nov 17, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 17, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Nov 17, 2020
  4. rian30 Win User

My mail and start don't seem to be working

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

My mail and start don't seem to be working

1. My mail and start don't seem to be working - Similar Threads - mail start don't

2. Don't have school or work mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have school or work mail: When I try to setup Windows it asks for a a work or school mail n login but I don't have one and never selected business/school or got a option to select that how do I login...
  3. Don't have school or work mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't have school or work mail: When I try to setup Windows it asks for a a work or school mail n login but I don't have one and never selected business/school or got a option to select that how do I login...
  4. some features in the new MSpaint don't seem to work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some features in the new MSpaint don't seem to work.: What is going on here? The zoom function is non-functional,I cannot outline and crop, and the file and print menus are not as nice.I usually use it for tidy-up and printing scanner images.It would be nice to have multi-merge and rotate as well.I did have an ms-merge program...
  5. some features in the new MSpaint don't seem to work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some features in the new MSpaint don't seem to work.: What is going on here? The zoom function is non-functional,I cannot outline and crop, and the file and print menus are not as nice.I usually use it for tidy-up and printing scanner images.It would be nice to have multi-merge and rotate as well.I did have an ms-merge program...
  6. Windows Mail links don't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Mail links don't work: A few days ago, Windows Mail links stopped working. The links themselves are fine and correct as I can copy a link and paste it in any browser and it resolves correctly. I tried a suggestion I had read earlier where I removed a mail account and re-added it, but that didn't...
  7. My e-mail seems to be stuck in Work Offline

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My e-mail seems to be stuck in Work Offline: My e-mail seems to be stuck in Work Offline, I don't see how to change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-e-mail-seems-to-be-stuck-in-work-offline/87c9faec-8d0a-43fc-93f4-7465ef30fdfb
  8. Sounds from the Analog Ports Don't Seem to work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sounds from the Analog Ports Don't Seem to work.: It's Strange, I figured maybe the Motherboard has a bad Audio Ports from the Direct back, but the front panel seems to be same case as well for a jumper. Nor it seems that the sound settings seems to update to recognize when a new Audio Device is plugged in so I'm at a loss....
  9. Start don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Start don't work: If I right click the start I will get a menu but if I left click the start nothing happens. How can I fix this? 28393
  10. start button don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    start button don't work: when i click on the start button, either right or left click, there is absolutelyno kind of response. i cannot get to the control panel, nor turn off the laptop, nor anything else. the stupid thing is only two months old what is wrong with it, other than it being windows...