Windows 10: My mail app bugged and deleted my email twice

Discus and support My mail app bugged and deleted my email twice in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My mail app bugged and deleted my email twice once in the inbox and once in deleted; now I could not find it or restore it anymore. What should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BettyEN, Dec 8, 2022.

1. BettyEN Win User

My mail app bugged and deleted my email twice

My mail app bugged and deleted my email twice once in the inbox and once in deleted; now I could not find it or restore it anymore. What should I do?

:)

BettyEN, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Delete email account on Mail app

Hello Chuck,

The challenge you're experiencing on deleting your email account on the Mail app might be due to a corrupted system file. It would be great if you can tell us more about your concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Have you followed the steps on deleting an email account from the Mail app outlined from this

article
      ?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Please respond back with the information for further assistance.

Devlin Sco, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

My mail app bugged and deleted my email twice [​IMG]

My mail app bugged and deleted my email twice [​IMG]

Michael87, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

1. My mail app bugged and deleted my email twice - Similar Threads - mail app bugged

2. My mail app bugged and deleted my email twice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mail app bugged and deleted my email twice: My mail app bugged and deleted my email twice once in the inbox and once in deleted; now I could not find it or restore it anymore. What should I do?...
  3. I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice.: I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice, the second download has " around the name from person sending the email. Eg " John Joe" How can I stop this, or why is it doing this?...
  4. I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice.

I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice.: I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice, the second download has " around the name from person sending the email. Eg " John Joe" How can I stop this, or why is it doing this?...
  5. I use Windows Live Mail. My email download twice.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Emails showing twice in Sent mail

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Emails showing twice in Sent mail: Hi I am having an issue with emails showing twice in my sent box. This is on windows 10 build 1809 using mail app with exchange account. What I have done so far is: Reset the app Machine is up to date Only on this as works normal with online or outlook. Tried to delete...
  7. Emails being deleted from Mail App

Emails being deleted from Mail App: Hi I cannot seam to save emails in folders on the email app, they are deleted when I delete them from the email providers webmail site. I need to delete them from the webmail site in order to free up space to continue to receive emails. The email provider has tried but is...
  8. Mail App and Deleting Emails

Mail App and Deleting Emails: I use the mail app for several email acounts, gmail and outlook. Outlook works fine when deleting however, when I go to select all in my gmail accounts through the mail apps the cursors doesn't change. It selects them, but when I hit delete nothing happens. It just sits...
  9. Delete all emails in the Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Delete all emails in the Mail App: Is there a way to delete all emails in my Mail App account inbox? I can't seem to find a 'select all' button anywhere. Thank you. 106142
  10. Windows 10 Mail App deleting emails in my Gmail Inbox

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App deleting emails in my Gmail Inbox: When I delete an email received in my Win 10 Mail App inbox, the same email is also deleted in my Gmail inbox, automatically. I would like to prevent this. Emails deleted from my Mail App should be left behind in my Gmail inbox. Could I prevent this deletion from happening by...