Windows 10: My mail is not allowing me to create storage folders

Discus and support My mail is not allowing me to create storage folders in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Unable to add storage folders to my mail - anyone?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GillianScott1, Sep 15, 2019.

1. My mail is not allowing me to create storage folders

Hi

Unable to add storage folders to my mail - anyone?

:)

GillianScott1, Sep 15, 2019
  2. vallero Win User

cannot create folders in windows mail app

when I go to 'more' in the mail app and click + a dialog display appears however when I enter the name of a new folder and click enter it appears momentarily in the folder list then disappears and a message appears at the top screen saying that the action could not be completed. I have tried the suggestions from the windows help site but nothing works. it appears that my only solution is to uninstall and reinstall the app, however that is not possible because I don't want to lose all my e-mails and accounts.
    I think that the problem is definitely with the app and not some weird Windows thing because I can create new folders with my Gmail account.
    Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks in advance

vallero, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Mail for windows 10 - will not create folders

Mail for Windows 10 offers the ability of creating your own folders and subfolders. I have followed the steps to do this however I keep getting an error message saying the folder could not be created. My software is up to date and I have tried the other
    troubleshooting suggestion offered (closing the app and opening it again) without success. Other ideas to fix this?

SusanaSenes, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

My mail is not allowing me to create storage folders

Creating Folders in Office 10 Mail

Hi Ron,

We need to know more information to better assist your concern:

• Did you receive any error messages?
    • Where you able to create folders in Office mail before?
    We suggest that you check the answers provided by Guru and others on this
    link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

My mail is not allowing me to create storage folders

1. My mail is not allowing me to create storage folders - Similar Threads - mail allowing create

2. Cannot Create a "New Folder"/ only Allows me to Create Compressed Zipped Folder. Already...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Create a "New Folder"/ only Allows me to Create Compressed Zipped Folder. Already...: I have a laptop running Windows:Edition Windows 10 Education Version 21H2 Installed on ‎10/‎13/‎2022 OS build 19044.2965 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0 About a week ago I can no longer create a "new folder" but instead can only create a...
  3. Cannot Create a "New Folder"/ only Allows me to Create Compressed Zipped Folder. Already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Create a "New Folder"/ only Allows me to Create Compressed Zipped Folder. Already...: I have a laptop running Windows:Edition Windows 10 Education Version 21H2 Installed on ‎10/‎13/‎2022 OS build 19044.2965 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0 About a week ago I can no longer create a "new folder" but instead can only create a...
  4. Cannot Create a "New Folder"/ only Allows me to Create Compressed Zipped Folder. Already...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HELP! Windows 10 won't allow me to create folders!

HELP! Windows 10 won't allow me to create folders!: Hello All, I'm sincerely hoping someone can assist me! Out of the blue I'm not able to create any new folders! The option isn't there when I right click and choose "New". When I click the "New Folder" button in the File Manager window no folder is created, and even when I do...
  6. HELP! Windows 10 won't allow me to create folders!

HELP! Windows 10 won't allow me to create folders!: Hello All, I'm sincerely hoping someone can assist me! Out of the blue I'm not able to create any new folders! The option isn't there when I right click and choose "New". When I click the "New Folder" button in the File Manager window no folder is created, and even when I do...
  7. HELP! Windows 10 won't allow me to create folders!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Creating folders in Microsoft Mail

Creating folders in Microsoft Mail: I am unable to create folders in Microsoft mail. When I click on my email address, then More, there is no plus sign next to the All Folders. Can you please help....
  9. Creating Folders in Windows Mail

Creating Folders in Windows Mail: I have repeatedly followed the instructions previously offered on this forum as to how folders can be created in Windows Mail App. However, no + sign appears next to 'All Folders' after I click my account then click 'More'. Why is there no + sign? Also, it seems that there...
  10. Windows Mail storage folder

Windows Mail storage folder: An older version of Windows Mail allowed me to create a storage folder and subfolders so that I could save copies of email on my computer. I can't seem to find that option for my new computer with the latest version of Mail. Can someone point me in the right direction? I...