Windows 10: my mail needs updateing PROBLEM i have changed my phone how do i get my emails ?????

Discus and support my mail needs updateing PROBLEM i have changed my phone how do i get my emails ????? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to update my phone number to get my emails how do you do this ..???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rowey56, Mar 8, 2019.

1. rowey56 Win User

my mail needs updateing PROBLEM i have changed my phone how do i get my emails ?????

I need to update my phone number to get my emails how do you do this ..???

:)

rowey56, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Larnu Win User

Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Creator Update & Windows 10 Mail App Problem

Hi Barry,

It seems that the settings might have changed after the Creators update was installed. We suggest that you check the settings in Notifications & actions. To do that, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings and then System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions.
    • Under Show notification from these apps, turn On the Banner, Sounds for the Mail app.
    You may also try to remove your email account and re-add it in the mail app.

If the issue still persists, we suggest that you run the Window app troubleshooter to scan and fix problems with the app. To run the troubleshooter, click on this

link

Feel free to post back and update us with the results after performing the suggested steps.

Regards.

Mark Ole, Mar 8, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

my mail needs updateing PROBLEM i have changed my phone how do i get my emails ?????

TPU email server changed. Report if you don't get mails

TPU email server changed. Report if you don't get mails

W1zzard, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

1. my mail needs updateing PROBLEM i have changed my phone how do i get my emails ????? - Similar Threads - mail needs updateing

2. how do I get my emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get my emails: how do I get my emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-emails/87eb932d-c226-4214-9e72-f654286697fc
  3. how do I get my emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I get my emails: how do I get my emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-emails/87eb932d-c226-4214-9e72-f654286697fc
  4. How do I change my email in my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my email in my account.: Hi, our current email address is about to be put out to pasture at some point. I set up an outlook email account to replace it. When I go into my 365 account and try and set up another alias it says I can't use the new one because it is in use. How do I change the email to...
  5. How do I change my email in my account.

How do I change my email in my account.: Hi, our current email address is about to be put out to pasture at some point. I set up an outlook email account to replace it. When I go into my 365 account and try and set up another alias it says I can't use the new one because it is in use. How do I change the email to...
  6. How do I change my email?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change my email?: When I got into Windows I didn’t link an email to my account, but when I logged into my Xbox account through Xbox console companion it automatically made that email the one for my user account. I don’t want that email to be linked to my user account how do I change it to a...
  7. I have changed my email address and need to update it on Microsoft Account. How do I do this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have changed my email address and need to update it on Microsoft Account. How do I do this: I have changed my email address and the one linked to the Microsoft account is no longer in existance, which means if I try to send any emails from the internet or automatically, they do not send as that account no longer exists. How do I change the email on my Microsoft...
  8. How do I change my email on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my email on my desktop?: How do I change the email on my desktop at sign on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-on-my-desktop/6d3cae10-a40c-4606-a4d6-f3396178e248
  9. my mail needs updating PROBLEM i have changed my phone how do i get my emails ???

my mail needs updating PROBLEM i have changed my phone how do i get my emails ???: I need to update my phone number to get my emails how do you do this ..??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mail-needs-updating-problem-i-have-changed-my/a7a8b4b8-8cf7-42bf-bc97-0c8898f07722
  10. How do I change the order of my emails in the mail app?

How do I change the order of my emails in the mail app?: Hi guys, I'm just setting up the mail app and I can't seem to change the order of email accounts on the left hand side. I looked up other possible solutions and it appears the "right click > move up/down" option is no longer available. Anyone else experience this? Edit:...