Windows 10: My mail program can't sync.

Discus and support My mail program can't sync. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I clicked the refresh button to seek new mails, Mail didn't do it showing ERROR CODE 0x80004001. And it said I can find more information at this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YulianCheng, Oct 23, 2018.

1. My mail program can't sync.

When I clicked the refresh button to seek new mails, Mail didn't do it showing ERROR CODE 0x80004001. And it said I can find more information at this site.

:)

YulianCheng, Oct 23, 2018

2. Mail App no longer syncing

Hello TheLir,

The issue might arise due to mail app corruption, firewall from the security software hindering the network connection or due a proxy server internet connection

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, I'd recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to resolve sync issues on Windows 10 Mail app.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Berton Win User
    Berton, Oct 23, 2018
  4. My mail program can't sync.

Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

My mail program can't sync.

1. My mail program can't sync. - Similar Threads - mail program can't

2. Mail not syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail not syncing: Since early April my Microsoft mail won't sync with my Yahoo account. It keeps telling me my password is out of date. I changed the password & it still won't work. How can this be fixed?...
  3. Mail Sync

Mail Sync: I have been using windows 10 mail to access my ATT email via yahoo for several years. I utilize this on 2 devices 1: laptop and 2: desktop. The other day when I tried to sync on the desktop it says there is a problem and going through the fix it asks to update the password....
  4. Mail sync

Mail sync: Linked to mail accounts, Mail Windows 10 and Gmail I now get duplicate mail, how can i resolve this issue GR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-sync/f12a5d37-8b54-4b1d-ad61-22eb2249f231
  5. Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b: I tried to sync my gmail account to Mail App, but it turned out saying that 'something went wrong with error code 0x80000b'. When I tried to sync with my other gmail account, it works. However, there's only one email that it popped up with this error code. Could you...
  6. I can't sync mail with a google account

I can't sync mail with a google account: So I've been trying to sync my google account with windows live mail, but it keeps saying that I need to give the account permission to sync the device. I don't know what else I can do...
  7. Mail not syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail not syncing: Anyone know how to fix a problem with the email not syncing when using the Mail app? I can sign in through hotmail.com and it works but doesn't sync to the "M" mail app. Thanks....
  8. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  9. Can't get my Outlook to sync in Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Can't get my Outlook to sync in Mail App: Trying to set up my outlook in the Win 10 mail app...have all settings enter3ed correctly...including Outlook password for my cox email account...but every time I try to sync...sync window 10 just spins... Bigger issue is if I check the password for my outlook (Cox)...
  10. Mail program never syncs with Google Apps?

in Windows 10 Support
    Mail program never syncs with Google Apps?: I use Google Apps for my email. The Windows 10 Mail program syncs with my email when I first set it up... but then it NEVER syncs again. Never shows me when I get new mail or anything. If I click the manual sync button, it tries for several minutes before completely failing...