Windows 10: my mailbox display no longer shows my folders and I cannot change the columns to display...

Discus and support my mailbox display no longer shows my folders and I cannot change the columns to display... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My e-mail display has changed and I can no longer get multiple columns nor the list with folders, I previously was able to get three columns now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Diane M Lynch, Mar 9, 2019.

1. my mailbox display no longer shows my folders and I cannot change the columns to display...

My e-mail display has changed and I can no longer get multiple columns nor the list with folders, I previously was able to get three columns now I cannot change the view …..cannot find any help from the MS Edge or display suggestions

Help -- how do I return to my previous settings and display

:)

Diane M Lynch, Mar 9, 2019
  2. mrgeek Win User

Make every folder in File Explorer display only two columns

I've tried that a few times, and yet I still find folders that display the four column default.

Did you apply steps 3&4 in Option One ? I do this all the time, add or remove columns, Customize for, say, Music or Pictures and even resize columns and it's applied to all the other similar type folders. You are only dealing with making all folders open the same way. Not a Windows problem.

mrgeek, Mar 9, 2019
  3. cactus Win User
    How to change display in folder

Thank you.
    And thank for the quick reply. But i don't see how i can do that since there are no columns

my mailbox display no longer shows my folders and I cannot change the columns to display... [​IMG]
    in the main Music folder

my mailbox display no longer shows my folders and I cannot change the columns to display... [​IMG]
    and i can't click on the "Add columns" since it is grey

Or am i missing something?

cactus, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

my mailbox display no longer shows my folders and I cannot change the columns to display...

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

my mailbox display no longer shows my folders and I cannot change the columns to display...

1. my mailbox display no longer shows my folders and I cannot change the columns to display... - Similar Threads - mailbox display longer

2. I cannot seem to extend my display. Followed display settings then multiple displays then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot seem to extend my display. Followed display settings then multiple displays then...: I cannot seem to extend my displays. clicked display settings then multiple displays then extend displays. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-seem-to-extend-my-display-followed/8dd091e3-682d-47e4-a41f-94d873e374d7
  3. I cannot seem to extend my display. Followed display settings then multiple displays then...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot seem to extend my display. Followed display settings then multiple displays then...: I cannot seem to extend my displays. clicked display settings then multiple displays then extend displays. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-seem-to-extend-my-display-followed/8dd091e3-682d-47e4-a41f-94d873e374d7
  4. Mailbox app display !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mailbox app display !: Good morning, I have noticed for a few weeks now that I do not get any notifation on my Windows Mailbox/Calendar app. If I open the mailbox up I get the banner and audio alert in the Action centre bottom right. My incoming mail then arrives into the app. I use to get the...
  5. Mailbox app display !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mailbox app display !: Good morning, I have noticed for a few weeks now that I do not get any notifation on my Windows Mailbox/Calendar app. If I open the mailbox up I get the banner and audio alert in the Action centre bottom right. My incoming mail then arrives into the app. I use to get the...
  6. My display changed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My display changed.: Display changed; it no longer fills the entire monitor. I didn't change anything before this happened. I have tried changing thru Settings, but I can't get the display to fill the monitor. I also tried changing settings on the monitor itself. I changed monitors, too,...
  7. I cannot change my screen/display brightness

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cannot change my screen/display brightness: Dear readers, I recently updated my windows os to the latest update, and I cannot seem to change my brightness setting. I tried everything that I read online, from uninstalling and restarting my display drivers to trying to use 3rd party apps with no avail. I also tried to...
  8. Outlook Search Feature Not displaying Folder Column

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Search Feature Not displaying Folder Column: After doing a search for a message in Outlook (MS Office Home & Business 2016) the answer appears on the screen. But there is no mention of the folder column to show in what particular folder the message resides in. I would to see the name of the folder where I had moved it...
  9. Outlook Search Feature Not displaying Folder Column

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook Search Feature Not displaying Folder Column: After doing a search for a message in Outlook (MS Office Home & Business 2016) the answer appears on the screen. But there is no mention of the folder column to show in what particular folder the message resides in. I would to see the name of the folder where I had moved it...
  10. How to force subfolders to display parent folder's columns?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to force subfolders to display parent folder's columns?: So example, I have folder named MP3. Inside this folder I have folder named FLAC. MP3 folder has Name, Title, Artist, Type, Bitrate columns. How to make FLAC folder to display the same things in the same exact arrangements? If I have FLAC 1, FLAC 2, FLAC3 then to...