Windows 10: my main microsoft account has been hacked and i cannot provide enough information on form...

Discus and support my main microsoft account has been hacked and i cannot provide enough information on form... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my main account has been hacked and i have had details changed and my password has been changed also to get a code the email address is not mine i only... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by martinwindsor2, Jun 28, 2020.

1. my main microsoft account has been hacked and i cannot provide enough information on form...

my main account has been hacked and i have had details changed and my password has been changed also to get a code the email address is not mine i only recieved any warning after it had be changed to say i had reset my password i then saw three seperate emails with codes to change password one even told me the place from where it had been done from iraq plus ip address, dipite my best efforts i have been unable to provide enough information to get code to alter password and regain control of account my main pc has a pin but when i enter it microsoft cays it cannot detect device to confirm what can i do ?

:)

martinwindsor2, Jun 28, 2020

2. My wife's Microsoft Account has been hacked

Hi, Steve,

I am an Independent Advisor.

The first step is to begin changing your Passwords on the Financial Institution websites and any others of importance to you.

Contact your local Police or FBI office regarding the incident and file a full report.

Follow these precautionary steps to secure your Personal/Business info.

My Outlook.com Account has been Hacked.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/My-Out...

How to access a Compromised Microsoft Account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10494/...

You may try Recovering the account using this form. At the bottom of the page you will see options to Chat With or Email Microsoft Support.

Recover your Microsoft Account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17875/...

Smittychat., Jun 28, 2020
  3. 艾萨克 Win User
    Microsoft account and private information has been hacked

Hi, Microsoft account team;

I have a security issue will my Microsoft account, and I am scared with it be a hacking issue or something.

Recently, my account and my computer is asking me to log in the account in different software several times, and most of them showing that my password is wrong, and I afraid that my account is being hacked, and all the software had this issue with
    the account number of this email address.

As regards to your email, I check my “recent activity”, found out that there is an IP address from Denmark was continuously logging and using my account for an unknown reason, which I was scared of my personal information
    has been stolen. Just 25 mins ago, there was another IP address login to my account from Malaysia, which indicated as Successful Sync activity. In this case, I can surely tell that my account is been hacked.

And I don’t know what I can do besides changing my password. So please help me with this security issue, and let me know what I can I do to protect my account. Thank you.

艾萨克, Jun 28, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

my main microsoft account has been hacked and i cannot provide enough information on form...

My EA account has been hacked

Changing them might of been a error unless you used another system.. I hope you got all your receipts.

Maybe he hacked their system and that's how he did it ?. I still think making a new account be the best way to go.

OOh i did find this though using Yahoo search thinking if you phone the UK number they could give you the right one with email address too.

http://www.ea.com/1/privacy-contacts

EDIT http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/1097841.page

AsRock, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

my main microsoft account has been hacked and i cannot provide enough information on form...

1. my main microsoft account has been hacked and i cannot provide enough information on form... - Similar Threads - main microsoft account

2. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: I'm always logged in. One day not logged in. Did 2 step verification. The code didn't come through my phone yet within a minute I was logged back in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-has-been-hacked/0ae976bc-4597-4dc3-9fb7-2fe3f7dd2b05
  3. Has my Microsoft account been hacked or not ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has my Microsoft account been hacked or not ?: I received 2 messages and read them a few days late. "Unusual behavior when signing in to a Microsoft account" and "Microsoft account security alert" - and I absolutely didn't recognize provided device, for 100% it wasn't me.When I changed my password and checked my recent...
  4. My microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account has been hacked: Hello my account has been hacked yesterday what can i do i know old passwords and email and i also now the hackers email can anyone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-has-been-hacked/99ee162e-1f2b-463d-b020-f28e313a3b9e
  5. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: My Microsoft account has been hackedFeb 6th i got a email saying "Microsoft account security info was added" and added a random unknown email to my Microsoft.Followed up by that email i got another one saying "Microsoft account security info was deleted" and it deleted my...
  6. My Microsoft account has been hacked

My Microsoft account has been hacked: My Microsoft account has been hackedFeb 6th i got a email saying "Microsoft account security info was added" and added a random unknown email to my Microsoft.Followed up by that email i got another one saying "Microsoft account security info was deleted" and it deleted my...
  7. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: So about 2 days ago i got a notification that my microsoft account email has been changed to i have to type it his way cuz ms will blur it, no spaces r o s t i s l a v _ b i r y u k o v 0 7 0 7 @ r a m b l e r . r u And i've tryed 4 or maybe 5 times to reset it but cleary...
  8. My Microsoft account has been hacked

My Microsoft account has been hacked: So about 2 days ago i got a notification that my microsoft account email has been changed to i have to type it his way cuz ms will blur it, no spaces r o s t i s l a v _ b i r y u k o v 0 7 0 7 @ r a m b l e r . r u And i've tryed 4 or maybe 5 times to reset it but cleary...
  9. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: Seems this is a common thread. So my account got hacked. I noticed it immediately when I got a txt that my phone number had been changed. So I log in, and see that a russian email had been added but I was able to get to Recovery Process after many tries and somehow got to a...
  10. Microsoft account and private information has been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account and private information has been hacked: Hi, Microsoft account team; I have a security issue will my Microsoft account, and I am scared with it be a hacking issue or something. Recently, my account and my computer is asking me to log in the account in different software several times, and most of them showing...